HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 14, 2011, 03:21 AM
Joined Mar 2005
14 Posts
Help!
Need Stabilizer Section of Sig Kadet Senior Plan

I have Sig Kadet Senior that I have to re-build, but I lost Stabilizer section plan.

I've contacted Sig to order the plan set. but they charge so much postage cost to folded plan package to Indonesia. When I asked to be sent by USPS Flat Rate Legal Envelope Priority Mail, they can not grant my request.

Is there anyone would help me to scan Stabilizer section plan of Senior Kadet size 1:1 on 300 dpi JPEG, and email me the file?

For those who would help me, I will pay the cost. Payment via Paypal.

Thanks for the help.
rikirinaldo is offline Find More Posts by rikirinaldo
Last edited by rikirinaldo; Oct 29, 2011 at 12:37 PM. Reason: found...
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 27, 2011, 09:21 AM
Joined Mar 2005
14 Posts
Still searching any help...
Old Oct 27, 2011, 04:47 PM
United States, IL, Joliet
Joined Jun 2009
3,377 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikirinaldo View Post
I have Sig Kadet Senior that I have to re-build, but I lost Stabilizer section plan.

I've contacted Sig to order the plan set. but they charge so much postage cost to folded plan package to Indonesia. When I asked to be sent by USPS Flat Rate Legal Envelope Priority Mail, they can not grant my request.

Is there anyone would help me to scan Stabilizer section plan of Senior Kadet size 1:1 on 300 dpi JPEG, and email me the file?

Thanks for the help.
I dont have the plans but i could measure it on mine and give you the stab and elevator dimentions. If you think this would help just pm me. joe
cracksmeup is offline Find More Posts by cracksmeup
Old Oct 28, 2011, 07:09 AM
Joined Mar 2005
14 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cracksmeup View Post
I dont have the plans but i could measure it on mine and give you the stab and elevator dimentions. If you think this would help just pm me. joe
Thanks Joe for your reply,

But I need a complete picture of the stabilizer, besides I want to rebuild I also want to digitize all my plans because of my experience, I am always moving house every year I do not want my plans scattered everywhere anymore.

But somehow I greatly appreciate your attention
Old Oct 28, 2011, 07:33 AM
United States, PA, Beaver
Joined Sep 2001
3,511 Posts
I have the plans, but no way of scanning... Would a picture with measurements do?
rcav8r2 is online now Find More Posts by rcav8r2
Old Oct 28, 2011, 05:48 PM
Northern CA
Joined Mar 2006
194 Posts
Quote:

Thanks for the help.

Is the LT 40 Kadet the same Vertical as the Kadet Senior? I have the LT 40 Kadet palns that I can scan for you.
LtDan is offline Find More Posts by LtDan
Old Oct 29, 2011, 09:06 AM
Joined Mar 2005
14 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcav8r2 View Post
I have the plans, but no way of scanning... Would a picture with measurements do?
i think it's ok just picture with measurements (lenght and size of wood, and angular) each element, I will try to re draw it. thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtDan View Post
Is the LT 40 Kadet the same Vertical as the Kadet Senior? I have the LT 40 Kadet palns that I can scan for you.
I have LT 40 Kadet Plan too, size and form is not the same. By the way I greatly appreciate your attention.
Old Oct 29, 2011, 11:34 AM
United States, PA, Beaver
Joined Sep 2001
3,511 Posts
Quote:
i think it's ok just picture with measurements (lenght and size of wood, and angular) each element, I will try to re draw it. thank you very much.
Here ya go... Measurements in imperial... You should be able to see the wood sizes from the unmarked pic. IF not let me know
IF you have problems drawing it, I can whip it up in CAD, but it may take a while.
rcav8r2 is online now Find More Posts by rcav8r2
Old Oct 29, 2011, 12:35 PM
Joined Mar 2005
14 Posts
problem solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcav8r2 View Post
Here ya go... Measurements in imperial... You should be able to see the wood sizes from the unmarked pic. IF not let me know
IF you have problems drawing it, I can whip it up in CAD, but it may take a while.

thanks for your help, I think what you've show here has helped me to re-draw the stab.

Once again I thank you very much for your help.

And I hereby declare that this thread is finished and found
Old Oct 30, 2011, 11:27 AM
United States, IL, Joliet
Joined Jun 2009
3,377 Posts
I have 2 of the kadet Sr fuses that i picked up here and there since my son was 5 waiting for him to get flying. I have found 4 wings through word of mouth and swap meets so we wont run out.lol It is the best trainer plane i have found over the last 35 years i have been flying and its also a good for candy drops with a hatch built in the bottom and its at home on floats also. My son is 8 now and we are putting them to use and i traded one of my small scratch builds for a hanger 9 apprentice also . Good luck with your elevator build. joe
cracksmeup is offline Find More Posts by cracksmeup