SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by RTF Thumper, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 13, 2011, 04:28 PM
Big Jim
United States, ID, Mountain Home
Joined Jun 2011
2,958 Posts
Discussion
Assassin's Maiden Flight

I built it and checked it, the reverse servo issue would have killed any other plan but not this one it is bullit proof. Not ever using a Prop saver I was sure I bent the Shaft but I didn't The vibrations caused every screw in the plane to com loose. I put lock tight on 90% should have let it dry After I gt her up I realized it needed more reflex and up throw so Back to the hangar and melted two holes farther out on the control horns of the servos. Loved it and with the propsaver carving a new hole in the prop I put a new prop on and all is good will toss her again later
My Assassins Maiden.wmv (1 min 9 sec)
RTF Thumper is offline Find More Posts by RTF Thumper
to remove ads between posts