HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 19, 2003, 02:39 AM
Somerset, England
Joined Aug 2003
293 Posts
New website for UK Bike Racing

There is a new website for UK Bike racing at www.rcbikes.org.uk as a complimentary site to the SmartGroups forum/email list.

We have tens if not hundreds of RC Bikes in the UK, but only see <20 at any of the Racer series meetings, so we are committed to getting some of these owners out to race - so if you need help advice, or suggestions, please ask and we will be glad to give any assistance possible.

Local club racing for bikes next year will be at Mendip and Skipton clubs, details to follow on the website.

James.
jblackmore is online now Find More Posts by jblackmore
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 19, 2003, 08:13 AM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,572 Posts
Hey, that is a waaaaaaaaaaaay cool site JBLACKMORE!!!

I was showing it to my buddy..nice action shots....we are hoping here in the USA California to have something even close to your competitions!!!

With persistance I think it will happen. Any suggestions on Classes? Or are they any...(I guess we would have to have a pretty good support to have classes...LOL)
Kev71H is offline Find More Posts by Kev71H