SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 12, 2011, 01:43 AM
Pelagicide
United States, MD, Gaithersburg
Joined Oct 2010
458 Posts
Data
Free Pilatus plans: PC-12, PC-21, etc

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone else is a huge Pilatus fan - I love the PC-12 from Hobby-Lobby, but can't afford it right now. While browsing the web, I went to the Pilatus website, and surprise! They have some pretty decent plans, 3-views, and great photos of the PC-12, 21, and others.

I've contacted another full size plane maker and asked if they could/would make any type of plans or 3 views, etc available, and got a No! back from them, so I think it's great that Pilatus is making this information available to all.
Here is the website:

http://www.pilatus-aircraft.com/index.php#214

I'm a pretty crappy scratch builder, but would love to see what some of the great builders on this site could do with these plans.
joe_crash is offline Find More Posts by joe_crash
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 08, 2011, 04:01 PM
Trapped in California
United States, CA, Arcadia
Joined Nov 2003
1,857 Posts
Hey, that's a great find! I especially like the PC-6. I've been thinking about a "winter building project" of a giant-scale high-wing single-engine monoplane, maybe I'll just do a PC-6.

Too bad other full-scale manufacturers don't provide info like Pilatus has. Seems like a part of a good marketing strategy.
foamflyer is offline Find More Posts by foamflyer
Old Nov 08, 2011, 05:34 PM
Joined Jun 2010
558 Posts
Very cool...
squishy654 is offline Find More Posts by squishy654