SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by blueindian, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 11, 2011, 11:50 PM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
Sold
REDUCEDSweet full metal EXI/Trex 500 just out of shop New Align metal bearings/blocks

Price reduced AGAIN and charger and 6S lipo reduced to 22.00 what??. Thats right

I challenge someone to send me a link to a better deal on a 500.

Hi,

this wasnt in the shop due to a wreck. I just always bring my helis to Peter at RCHOBBY Sugar Land to tune them up to my dx6i for 35 bucks and make sure everything is good and tight. Now I have to go title my car and get a tag so some helis have to go. I have recently put new from the package Align trex 500 esp blocks in this thing. I can give you my settings for dx6i if you need them. I Just got this back from Peter today and it hovered beautifully. Very responsive. I twitched right and left and got it full sideways in a 15 foot area of space in my back yard.

This isnt your stock EXI

it has -

Nice Carbon fiber blades with one spare blade

Nice Carbon fiber tail boom

Metal servo collars on boom

Full metal tail pitch mixer on metal tail

Align Shaft

Align New Metal main bearing blocks(comes with new Align bearings)

Align paddles and fly bar

Align matching landing gear

Align matching tail blades

HiTech tail servo

Turnigy Cyclic servos

401clone gyro

70amp esc with BEC

New HK canopy

Just put in your receiver and go! It's ready!

REDUCED

262.50 and 15 to ship! MO or check preferred or make it 269 and 15 to ship by feepal.

I can do this with a 6 cell(Two new Lightmax 2200 3cells with the deans Y connector to make it a six cell which I have hovered with in back yard and will post a vid in a day or two if it doesnt sell. And an eflite 3 cell balance charger for 19 bucks and a good Eflite 3 cell balance charger for 5.00. if your buyin heli! just add a dollar to shipping for adding 6 cell and charger to already very big heavy shipping.. THATS A DEAL SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or someone who has bats buy this thing already. 5oos are the best to learn on. Hook a brother you know up.

You can text me at 2815085349. This baby's ready to go!

There is only one minor flaw on this entire bird and thats one screw missing on the tail boom mount-easy fix, just replace tail boom rod in the mount and 1 screw. It doesnt affect anything so I just left it in. Tail boom can still be easily removed.
blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian
Last edited by blueindian; Oct 13, 2011 at 02:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 12, 2011, 12:13 AM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
added lipo info to listing
Last edited by blueindian; Oct 12, 2011 at 12:24 AM.
Old Oct 12, 2011, 02:23 PM
USA, AR, Kirby
Joined Feb 2011
21 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
would you want to trade a nitro plane for it?
wildone is offline Find More Posts by wildone
Old Oct 12, 2011, 06:26 PM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
No thanks I need money. Unless I could easily get 350 for plane locally
Closed Thread