|Oct 11, 2011, 01:38 PM|
Joined Sep 2011
Seeks depron trainer plan for my configuration
I know this question was asked several times, but after nearly an hour on the search results, I can not find my way out.
I am looking for the plane of a Depron model that meets these criteria:
- Very fast to build, quiet to sacrifice the look.
- It flies well.
- It fits in the trunk of my car !!
This is the equipment I have:
- Sheets of Depron, size 98 x 38 cm. 2, 3, 4 and 6mm.
- Tubes and rods of carbon, 1, 2, 3 and 4mm, length 98cm.
- Battery: 800mAh (2s), 900mAh (2s), 1500mah (3s) 1700mAh (3s), 2200mah (3s).
- Brushless motors: 1700 kv, 2200 kv
- ESC: 25A, 30A
- 6ch Rx/Tx
- Servos: 4 x 5 gr, 4 x 9gr
- Propellers: 5x4.5 to 10x4 APC sport, all the series, and a 10x4.7 APC slowflight.
- connectors, glue, etc. ..
This is what I have now, I need a Depron model easy to build and flies well in three axes, and just fly anywhere.
also, in my town, There are often windy, sunny days is within 10 or 20kmh, and bad days (bad week, because it lasts), 40 to 60 kmh
thanks in advance
|Oct 11, 2011, 03:10 PM|
|Oct 12, 2011, 01:24 PM|
Joined Sep 2011
I wonder about the behavior of such a plane against the permanent wind in my area.
For this kind of climate, what is the best type of aircraft? Jet, parkflyers, delta wing, high wing?
I just flyed with a Bixler, with an average to low wind speed, and it wad very unstable.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion Depron plan suggestions for class of school students to build ???||Bravedave007||Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric)||7||Jan 10, 2013 10:17 PM|
|Download Free PDF Plan Nikmods Mig 29 Depron Plane Have a look||nikmods||Foamies (Scratchbuilt)||6||Oct 02, 2011 02:34 PM|
|Question Easy balsa plan depron construction||rcjim11||Foamies (Scratchbuilt)||4||Sep 28, 2011 12:46 PM|
|Discussion Trainer with aileron depron plan please...||luconedj||Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric)||1||Apr 27, 2010 03:47 PM|
|Question Plan for depron jet trainer||RicoJ||Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk||5||Nov 03, 2004 03:09 AM|