HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Cabledawg1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 10, 2011, 02:20 PM
USA, VA, Newport News
Joined Jan 2010
1,517 Posts
Trader Rating: 42
For Sale
Nine Eagles Free Spirit 220A

I bought this 6 months ago to try helicopters instead of planes. Flew it in my living room a few times and broke the $3.00 tail blade. Ordered a tail blade, installed it and took it to an indoor fly in. I had a heli guy trim it out and I flew it one time there. Ive never flown it since. It flies great, but Heli's arent for me.

Includes everything you see in the pics. It is ready to fly right out of the box. The battery and charger are there, I just dont have a pic of it. Ill also include the AA batteries for the transmitter.

Specs are here:
http://www.helipal.com/nine-eagles-f...z-edition.html

$70 shipped CONUS and I ship the next day. Check my trader rating.
Cabledawg1 is offline Find More Posts by Cabledawg1
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Shipped Super Viper today
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2011, 03:19 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,865 Posts
Trader Rating: 170
69.99 is what they can be had for as new. You might want to reconsider your asking price.

Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 10, 2011, 03:36 PM
USA, VA, Newport News
Joined Jan 2010
1,517 Posts
Youre thinking about the smaller one. Do you have a link?
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 10, 2011, 08:22 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,865 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledawg1 View Post
Youre thinking about the smaller one. Do you have a link?
I owned this heli so I know which one it is. Here's a link at 69.90$

http://www.miracle-mart.com/store/in...oducts_id=3937

Here's me flying mine:

Free Spirit 220a Fast Outdoor Flight (4 min 18 sec)

Regards,

Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 10, 2011, 09:04 PM
USA, VA, Newport News
Joined Jan 2010
1,517 Posts
Thats fake...you cant even buy it at that price. if you could, the shipping to the US would be crazy. Do you have a link where someone can actually purchase it for that price today?....Most places that you can actually buy it at are much higher.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 11, 2011, 12:22 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,865 Posts
It's not fake. I buy stuff from them all the time. My neighbor is a distributor for nine eagles in Taiwan and he sells it for about 60 bucks too.

Anyways... Good luck selling it and remember that you can delete my posts in this thread. I won't mind.

Regards,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 11, 2011, 01:04 AM
USA, VA, Newport News
Joined Jan 2010
1,517 Posts
I get what you are saying, but there is no place that you can buy it for $69 shipped....for that matter, there is no place that you can buy it for $69. Anyone can start a website and advertise a product they dont have for cheap and thats what that company is doing...you cant buy it for that price....nowhere.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 11, 2011, 01:21 PM
STOP DUMBING DOWN MY SKY
Joined Dec 2010
390 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
I owned this heli so I know which one it is. Here's a link at 69.90$

http://www.miracle-mart.com/store/in...oducts_id=3937

Here's me flying mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phF6WmsRbdk

Regards,

Chris
To put this in perspective, I have good shopping experiences with Miracle Mart, they are NOT a scam site, plus MM had put a 27% discount on theirs from $95.90 and are out of stock.
They might get them back in stock, but I doubt that it will be discounted then, and you'd have to add shipping (their shipping is higher then e-hirobo, but cheaper then many others).
docinfrance is offline Find More Posts by docinfrance
Old Oct 11, 2011, 02:00 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,865 Posts
I think I sold mine for 50 bucks and it was all modded and improved. But then again, I bought it new for cheaper than 70 bucks new. Sold it with a bunch of spare parts, too.

Anyways, If I were you, I would clean up this thread and delete all the replies. I just looked it up and it's true that most vendors are asking for more than 70 bucks for it. Some US vendors want 100 bucks for it. Maybe 70 bucks isn't so bad after all. But just so you know, it took me a good few weeks to sell mine and I had it posted for 50 bucks in the end.

Regards,

Chris
Site Sponsor