Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 08, 2011, 09:15 PM
Joined Oct 2011
1 Posts
Discussion
my trxxas rustler does not revese only sometimes and makes a loud beeping sound

my trxxas rustler does not revese only sometimes and makes a loud beeping sound
my traxxas rustler does not revese only sometimes and makes a loud beeping sound and does not stop. when i try to reverse it makes a loud beeping sound

and when i revese it goes straight and when i go forward its fine and when i revese it goes in to brake
xl.5 is offline Find More Posts by xl.5
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 09, 2011, 08:18 AM
Canada, ON, Markham
Joined Aug 2008
8,818 Posts
You have to press forward on the trigger for brake, then release and press again for reverse.

Not sure what the beeping is, but the manual should tell you what that means.
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons
Old Oct 11, 2011, 06:01 AM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
23,548 Posts
The traxxas rustler depending on the model comes with a VXL-3s or XL5. Either one have programming that will disable the reverse for racing. You would only get forward and reverse.

When the other two modes are selected, from forward motion when you push back on the trigger the esc will brake the motor then you must release the trigger and then push back again to go into reverse.

As for the beeping????? Maybe that battery being used is not powerfull enough??? What pack are you using?
freechip is online now Find More Posts by freechip