SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by be69ar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 08, 2011, 11:27 AM
USA, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Sep 2003
56 Posts
Trader Rating: 176
Sold
Cox Tailwind converted to epower and floats could deliver early Nov.!

...this is a reposting of my Cox Tailwind that I've had on RCG all summer.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...t=cox+tailwind.

It did not sell locally and I had a few interested parties, but shipping was just way beyond reason. So my offer now is that I am heading to Michigan from Colorado on Nov. 9th. I wil be traveling I-70 to St. Louis, then up toward Chicago and eventually along the west side of Michigan, through Grand Rapids and on to northern Michigan to hunt. I would be willing to bring the Tailwind and meet a buyer along the route and deliver this airplane.
If this is interesting to you, please contact me and we can make arrangements.
Thanks for looking,
Mike
be69ar is offline Find More Posts by be69ar
Last edited by be69ar; Oct 09, 2011 at 12:54 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread