SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 19, 2012, 09:35 PM
United States, MO, St. Louis
Joined Nov 2006
901 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1seto View Post
...And you shall receive:

I don't know if I'm using this specific joystick yet...
Wow, Not at all what I was thinking, how do you use these joystick's?
wister is offline Find More Posts by wister
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 19, 2012, 09:40 PM
'FPV'er...not a "LOS'er
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Sep 2003
18,497 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VizBizTas View Post
Turnigy 9x (9xER) and fatshark Predator head tracking.

Hi all - I know this is a bit off topic, but please, how do I connect the head tracker from my giggles to my 9x....?

What are the pinouts to use the training port in the rear of the radio...?

All help appreciated.

Thanks
The Predators come with a cable to connect the built-in head tracker to your 9X trainer port. The instructions tell you how to do it and set it up. Check there first...your question is not really a DL related one.
Vantasstic is offline Find More Posts by Vantasstic
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 19, 2012, 09:50 PM
Joined Sep 2011
7 Posts
hello friends, today the purchase of efetuei dragonlink, I would like to receive postal tracking by email, if this email, I saw that you send by paypal but did not quite understand how it works, I'm awaiting. hugs
tanatum is offline Find More Posts by tanatum
Old Nov 19, 2012, 10:14 PM
Registered Aircraft Offender
Carmichael, CA
Joined Feb 2007
3,532 Posts
On a wing and a prayer, here's my entry for this week's contest:

Birds Attack Quad (7 min 15 sec)

Cheers,
Kev
Truglodite is offline Find More Posts by Truglodite
Old Nov 20, 2012, 01:26 AM
Joined Jun 2011
759 Posts
Hi guy's, I'm planning on using my Futaba 9C with DragonLink and DOSD. If in the event my plane loses signal, I want my RTH to kick in. What I'd like to know is what should my failsafe setting be on the actual transmitter? (on?..off?). And what do I set the values to on the transmitter??

Thanks
williamjames is offline Find More Posts by williamjames
Old Nov 20, 2012, 03:45 AM
Joined Dec 2004
169 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truglodite View Post
On a wing and a prayer, here's my entry for this week's contest:
Cheers,
Kev
Wow! Those birds almost seem like CGI! That would make my butt pucker!
Jeff Watt is offline Find More Posts by Jeff Watt
Old Nov 20, 2012, 04:39 AM
Joined Sep 2012
24 Posts
Hi Mike,
I want to buy a DL but i live iin Peru and here customs are very hard on things they dont understand.
I have a relative in miami that is coming to Peru this days, I want the DL to be shipped to Miami. Also I dont want to mess up with my paypal account address. It took me very long time to have my credit card verified by Paypal and i'm worry if I change my address from Peru to Miami only for this transaction I will have to go througth the verification process again.
Martin Justo
Gloon is offline Find More Posts by Gloon
Old Nov 20, 2012, 06:43 AM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,881 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloon View Post
Hi Mike,
I want to buy a DL but i live iin Peru and here customs are very hard on things they dont understand.
I have a relative in miami that is coming to Peru this days, I want the DL to be shipped to Miami. Also I dont want to mess up with my paypal account address. It took me very long time to have my credit card verified by Paypal and i'm worry if I change my address from Peru to Miami only for this transaction I will have to go througth the verification process again.
Martin Justo
Hola Martin,

Yo vive en Peru por 3 anos, mi esposa es de alla. Ella se fue por alla hace unos dias, me ibas escrito mas temprano Bueno, no hay problema, si compras, pones en los Notes de paypal donde quieres que mando tu sistema aqui en Miami, y lo hago con mucho gusto. Me gustaria ver alguien en Peru volando con Dragon Link. Una pregunta, como consigues Lipos y otoros cosas alla en Peru, si funciona el correro ?

Mike
JettPilot is online now Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 20, 2012, 06:45 AM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,881 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamjames View Post
Hi guy's, I'm planning on using my Futaba 9C with DragonLink and DOSD. If in the event my plane loses signal, I want my RTH to kick in. What I'd like to know is what should my failsafe setting be on the actual transmitter? (on?..off?). And what do I set the values to on the transmitter??

Thanks
Hi,

The failsafe on the transmitter is not used with the Dragon Link system, the information is stored in the Dragon Link itself. As for the values, it is impossible for me to tell you that. Each plane requires different failsafe settings which are tested in flight, and adjusted until they are perfect.

Mike
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 20, 2012, 06:48 AM
Serge
Россия, Калужская область, город Калуга
Joined Jun 2011
681 Posts
Deleted
ua3xds is offline Find More Posts by ua3xds
Last edited by ua3xds; Nov 20, 2012 at 06:54 AM.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 06:52 AM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,881 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ua3xds View Post
PM box is full, Mike.
I am emptying my PM's now, 200 messages used to be enough, but they do not give me enough space in there given the way Dragon Link has grown

Mike
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 20, 2012, 07:43 AM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,881 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wister View Post
Wow, Not at all what I was thinking, how do you use these joystick's?
That is also my question, I would love the extra channels as switches and knobs, but am not sure I could work a third joystick and fly at the same time.

Mike
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 20, 2012, 07:44 AM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,881 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastcoast78 View Post
Hey mike! can you delete some of your old PM's from your inbox? ;0)
You got it, PM box is now open !

Mike
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 20, 2012, 07:45 AM
Just put it on the credit card
United Kingdom, England, Milton Keynes
Joined Jun 2012
338 Posts
Hey Guys,

I have connected my dragonlink 2 transmitter to my Turnigy X9, but I am getting a flashing red light on the DL2 which I know to be an indication of no PPM signal. I have the PPM cable connected to the top pin on the back of the X9 which I know to be the PPM, but still nothing. I have gone into the settings on the X9 and made sure PPM is selected and not PCM, but still nothing.

Any ideas?
JaeDubbya is offline Find More Posts by JaeDubbya
Old Nov 20, 2012, 07:55 AM
Joined Sep 2011
256 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeDubbya View Post
Hey Guys,

I have connected my dragonlink 2 transmitter to my Turnigy X9, but I am getting a flashing red light on the DL2 which I know to be an indication of no PPM signal. I have the PPM cable connected to the top pin on the back of the X9 which I know to be the PPM, but still nothing. I have gone into the settings on the X9 and made sure PPM is selected and not PCM, but still nothing.

Any ideas?
Is ur DL power by the x9 battery or 2nd battery? If it power by 2nd battery, u have to connect the ground also. Photo of ur setup is helpful to debug.
emadine is offline Find More Posts by emadine