HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 13, 2012, 03:48 PM
Mobius Cables... I got em'
United States, TN, Oak Ridge
Joined Dec 2011
3,474 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsAltitudes View Post
I had an unfortunate event happen the other night, which lead to making this video. Enjoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrojo View Post
TBS DISCOVERY "SEND GLASSES" TO FRIEND
Great videos! Hope to see more here! DL makes flying AMAZING! Only time i ever worry about Connection issues is near Radio towers but even then havent had a failsafe yet that I did not induce.

Chris
chanyote66 is online now Find More Posts by chanyote66
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 13, 2012, 04:30 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
9,557 Posts
DRAGON LINK VIDEO CONTST RESULTS

This weeks contest was won by someone that is winning so much Dragon Link equipment, that he will be able to build an entire fleet of FPV planes soon !!!

DragonLink - Farther, Faster By Chanyote66 Not only wins this weeks contest, but it is well on its way to winning the entire free system if it his 10,000 views Very nice job on this video, very cool music and editing. PM me your complete information and I will get your free RX sent out to you.

2 mile w Deep Reaper Flown with Dragon Link V2: 142 DISQUALIFIED

PhoenixStar Flying Day 11-4-12: Sharing Airspace With PPGs! 364

Dragon link - Ready Made RC Receiver + SAW filter vs. Standard Chinese Receiver: 607

Flown with Dragonlink - Team FPV Levante - Brutal: 908

Flown With Dragon Link: 306

DragonLink - Farther, Faster: 5,522

DragonLink - Farther, Faster (2 min 58 sec)

Mike
JettPilot is offline Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
Last edited by JettPilot; Nov 13, 2012 at 04:57 PM.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 04:30 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
9,557 Posts
DRAGON LINK WEEKLY VIDEO CONTEST !!!

Win a FREE Dragon Link Receiver

We will be giving away a FREE Dragon Link Receiver EVERY WEEK... The rules are simple:

1. Post an FPV video flown with Dragon Link on YouTube that has " Dragon Link " , or " Flown with Dragon Link " or like statement, PROMINENTLY displayed at the BEGINNING of the video for at least 3 seconds. Having something like " Flown With Dragon Link " in the title of the video will also be acceptable. Having Dragon Link included in an equipment list or mixed in with other things will NOT qualify. Please read below for more details on this.

2. Post your video in the FPV video thread located here:
FPV Videos For those that want to see what FPV flying is like check this out [Part 6]

3. Also post your video here in this thread so that I will know to judge it.

4. Video Must be posted on YouTube. VIMEO or other video servers will NOT qaualify for the contest.

5. Videos must be posted on Monday, 12 November 2012 or LATER to qualify for this weeks contest.

6. The video that gets the highest view count at the end of the week, Sunday night, 18 November 2012 wins !!!

NOTES:

Running this contest every week costs me a lot of money " Flown with Dragon Link " must be prominent in the beginning of the video, not hidden in the middle or at the end. Having " Flown with Dragon Link " merely included in an equipment list will NOT qualify. If you are not willing to make the statement " Flown with Dragon Link " noticible in your video, I am most certinaly not willing to go to the expense and time of manufacturing, and shipping you a free receiver. This rule will be strictly enforced !!!

This is not a " Best Video " contest, the winner will be determined by which one has the most number of views at the end of the week ! The video can be as old as you like, but it must be posted as a new unique video so that we can count the number of views. Videos can also be used twice, but must be posted as new every week so that everyone has an equal chance every week to get the most number of views for that week.

This contest will be run EVERY WEEK, so if you do not win this week, no worries, try again !!!

Mike
Site Sponsor
Last edited by JettPilot; Nov 13, 2012 at 04:59 PM.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 04:43 PM
Rotor Addict
United States, VA, Leesburg
Joined Dec 2008
510 Posts
So I'm puzzled....hooking up my DL to my DX8. I get a green light for about a second then it starts flashing red. Does that mean no PPM? I was thrown off by the second of green LED.
naryan is offline Find More Posts by naryan
Old Nov 13, 2012, 04:48 PM
New Zealand, Tasman, Kahurangi National Park
Joined Oct 2012
47 Posts
MIKE, DLink arrived today, Thankyou. Disregard all previous PMs and posts.
Regards
Geoff
Noah58 is offline Find More Posts by Noah58
Old Nov 13, 2012, 04:58 PM
Joined Dec 2011
3,474 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah58 View Post
Regards
Geoff
Many of us "jumped the gun" on asking a bunch about shipping... I was nagging for days... then it came and I felt bad for being so annoying on the forum. But that aside...

Go make some videos!!! Cant wait to see more people flying!

Chris
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 13, 2012, 05:00 PM
Fly Like A Thing Posessed!
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Nov 2010
1,777 Posts
Why not... here's from yesterday morning at "C Field". Windy as hell, crazy turbulent. Didn't stop me, lol. Dragonlink, of course - never settle for less!

11-12-12: Low-n-Fast At "C Field" (4 min 31 sec)

Rick NR417
NightRunner417 is offline Find More Posts by NightRunner417
Old Nov 13, 2012, 05:01 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
9,557 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah58 View Post
Regards
Geoff
No worries Geoff, I have not seen the posts or PM's yet, but I promise to throw a fit when I do

I have been dealing with the postal system for years now, and most of the time it is just awesome and fast, and then for who knows what reason, one box will dissaper in the system for days and then show up. Just one of those mysteries of life.

Mike
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 13, 2012, 05:02 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
9,557 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRunner417 View Post
Why not... here's from yesterday morning at "C Field". Windy as hell, crazy turbulent. Didn't stop me, lol. Dragonlink, of course - never settle for less!

https://vimeo.com/53453376

Rick NR417
Your videos are getting really good Rick, the one with the PPG's was very fun to watch. I remember the days when you were just happy to get your plane in the air and fly under control

Mike
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 13, 2012, 05:07 PM
Joined Dec 2011
3,474 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRunner417 View Post
Rick NR417
dang... wish it was on YT... Vimeo is blocked here at work... ummm, i mean, I dont watch videos at work

Chris
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 13, 2012, 05:29 PM
Creator of the 1st 6S HT-Flip!
United States, TN, Clarksville
Joined Dec 2011
3,339 Posts
Tricopter FPV in a cemetary + crash
Tricopter FPV in a (Cemetery) with crash! (4 min 6 sec)
flohio117 is online now Find More Posts by flohio117
Old Nov 13, 2012, 05:31 PM
Rotor Addict
United States, VA, Leesburg
Joined Dec 2008
510 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by naryan View Post
So I'm puzzled....hooking up my DL to my DX8. I get a green light for about a second then it starts flashing red. Does that mean no PPM? I was thrown off by the second of green LED.
Doh, fixed the problem. The ground between the DL and the DX8 needs to be common.

naryan is offline Find More Posts by naryan
Old Nov 13, 2012, 06:35 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
9,557 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by naryan View Post
That means no PPM. Something is wrong in the hookup to your DSC port.

Mike
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 13, 2012, 07:01 PM
United States, MI, Wyoming
Joined Mar 2012
77 Posts
I guess the weekly contest is still going on. He just posted it today

sorry to be misleading...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exyator View Post
Thanks, I didn't realize that that the full systems contest is instead of the weekly one
I guess I won't win this one, 10K views is more than the views I gon on my channel LOL
AbsAltitudes is offline Find More Posts by AbsAltitudes
Old Nov 13, 2012, 07:47 PM
Nine inch member
Thailand, Chon Buri, Bang Lamung
Joined May 2006
221 Posts
Hi, Is anyone using DL on a Mikrokopter ? if so could you advise me on connection and MK tools settings ?
I have connected the signal wire to the ppm pad , the red wire to 5v and the black to ground on the MK flight control board.
The jeti pads are not bridged, the MK was working ok with the spektrum sattelite prevously
I am using channel 12 on the DL rec. I have set the reciever type to multichannel ppm in MK tools.
I have also tried ticking 'sensitive rec validation'
I have binded and calibrated the DL reciever the lights show its powered and is recieving signal.
The MK is reporting 'lost signal'

I have been flying my Naza quad with DL for some time now (building confidence !) with great success ! and would like very much to put my second receiver on one of the MK's !

Please can anyone help

Have you ever used DL on Mikrokopter Mike ?
nickwad is offline Find More Posts by nickwad
Last edited by nickwad; Nov 13, 2012 at 07:56 PM.