Old Oct 22, 2012, 12:57 PM
Mobius Cables... I got em'
United States, TN, Oak Ridge
Joined Dec 2011
3,885 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom3holer View Post
Tracks,

Thanks, but IU have 9ch V1 rec so no channel 12.

Tom
You may need the PPM CH9 firmware... Mike made one for the older RX's a while back.
chanyote66 is offline Find More Posts by chanyote66
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 22, 2012, 01:04 PM
Cape Cod
Cape Cod
Joined Sep 2010
912 Posts
I just received my V1 Tx and both V1 9ch Rx's back from him a few days ago after upgrade.

Tom
tom3holer is offline Find More Posts by tom3holer
Old Oct 22, 2012, 02:58 PM
Joined Oct 2012
78 Posts
Where can I get a Power connector(would like a spare), DATA connector and Headtracker connector for my new DL V2 system? Can't seem to find it on the DL website.

Enrico
Rick338 is offline Find More Posts by Rick338
Old Oct 22, 2012, 03:26 PM
Australia
Joined Jun 2010
231 Posts
Propellers on concrete....

Pipe Playground - Flown with Dragon Link (2 min 54 sec)
mentony32 is offline Find More Posts by mentony32
Old Oct 22, 2012, 03:40 PM
Pass me some zip-ties!
United States, FL, Gainesville
Joined Nov 2006
2,632 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansAuf View Post
Mike, I know you guys are busy as heck with all the firmware changes and such, but looking for a status update on a new system I ordered on Oct 15th. Transaction ID: 91S79751WW2894418. I PM"d you, but I assume your PM box is probably packed full. Thanks in advance for any info.
Arrived. Thanks!
HansAuf is offline Find More Posts by HansAuf
Old Oct 22, 2012, 03:51 PM
Joined Oct 2012
21 Posts
hey mike, I am very sad that you've applied my nich take seriously have often tried to contact you regarding my order the money will get me back again via paypal. if you raise is not until the end of the week regarding my request times. for me is a lot of money. Transaction Code: 5CV63753YN1096332 florian hensel
flohla1 is offline Find More Posts by flohla1
Old Oct 22, 2012, 05:00 PM
When in doubt, throttle out...
Joined Mar 2010
1,659 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentony32 View Post
haha...brilliant fun, you were lucky to find those pipes...perfect quad playground!

:-)
badlands is offline Find More Posts by badlands
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 22, 2012, 05:21 PM
Blu-Core is my friend
La Crosse, WI
Joined Apr 2006
818 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1seto View Post
I forget what the pins are for the 9chan, but for the 12 chan, short 11 and 12 together on startup. Lights flash together meaning "PPM now enabled" and apart for "ppm now disabled"
Is there a video of this anywhere?? Mine shows the same light show each time...
And I was just told today it is not sending PPM. I will have to do it one more time and hope that it turns on, this time.

Later,
Gundy
Gundy is offline Find More Posts by Gundy
Old Oct 22, 2012, 05:24 PM
Engineer for Christ
Amherst, VA
Joined Jun 2006
10,592 Posts
Quick question, Mike: I have the original Dragonlink V1, but sent it in for the upgrade. Does that mean I need the V1 or V2 receivers to go with it. I assumed V2, but these new ones look very different from my old ones you upgraded.

-Alex
IBCrazy is online now Find More Posts by IBCrazy
Old Oct 22, 2012, 05:44 PM
Joined Dec 2011
3,885 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBCrazy View Post
Quick question, Mike: I have the original Dragonlink V1, but sent it in for the upgrade. Does that mean I need the V1 or V2 receivers to go with it. I assumed V2, but these new ones look very different from my old ones you upgraded.

-Alex
as long as the firmware matches, you can use any RX... if you have V2 firmware, you would order the same firmware on the RX... I have a V1 TX with V2 firmware and both versions 12ch of RX's they all work perfectly!
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 22, 2012, 06:08 PM
Joined Feb 2010
669 Posts
How can I contact you?

Hi Mike,

I would like to place an order but have questions that I would like to discuss privately .
Your Inbox is full...
Do you have another email I can contact?

Thanks
guyst is online now Find More Posts by guyst
Old Oct 22, 2012, 06:37 PM
Joined Sep 2009
30 Posts
There are a few of us trying to get in contact with him for quite a few days now. Trying to remain patient, give the benefit of the doubt, etc...just getting difficult.

Chris on the other hand has been very helpful in responding to PMs, but just doesn't always have all of the needed information. He's chris1seto. If it's a technical question, you may have good luck with him.

Other than that, I'm fairly disappointed in the communication channels I've seen. I'm sure everything will work out, but it has not been encouraging.

Good luck!

JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyst View Post
Hi Mike,

I would like to place an order but have questions that I would like to discuss privately .
Your Inbox is full...
Do you have another email I can contact?

Thanks
cherbini is offline Find More Posts by cherbini
Old Oct 22, 2012, 06:45 PM
Joined Dec 2011
3,885 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherbini View Post
I'm fairly disappointed in the communication channels I've seen. I'm sure everything will work out, but it has not been encouraging.
JC
Mike usually shows up for about an hour or so a day on the forums and tries to answer as much as possible. Whenever there is a new product update things sometimes get behind but he tries to stay on top of things. The waiting now is nothing like when FPV first started and DragonLink was developed. Now you usually hear something in less than 72 hours... which is still better than some major manufacturers in response times...

Chris
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 22, 2012, 07:02 PM
Joined Sep 2009
30 Posts
I hear you Chris. I've had my DL v1 for a year and a half now, and was building a new plane, so decided to send all of my stuff in for the upgrade. That was on the 11th.

I'm just looking for a yes/no answer. Literally yes or no on my question to him. "Got it, working on it, you'll see it in a week." And I'll shut up. I just can't get *anything*. EXCEPT from Chris Seto. He has helped a lot, but just doesn't have the answer for me.

I'm a very understanding and patient person, but it's frustrating to have ~$500 worth of stuff just out there, and looking at a quad and plane that need nothing but my DL stuff back.

I love the equipment. Works great. The communication with long-time customers who have place multiple orders, etc...needs improvement. I'm sure it will work out, but it shouldn't be this difficult to get a quick answer. It's been a lot longer than 72 hrs.

JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyote66 View Post
Mike usually shows up for about an hour or so a day on the forums and tries to answer as much as possible. Whenever there is a new product update things sometimes get behind but he tries to stay on top of things. The waiting now is nothing like when FPV first started and DragonLink was developed. Now you usually hear something in less than 72 hours... which is still better than some major manufacturers in response times...

Chris
cherbini is offline Find More Posts by cherbini
Old Oct 22, 2012, 07:37 PM
San Marcos, CA
Joined Aug 2009
2,871 Posts
Hey Mike,

I had a friend sent in his V1 for upgrade in early September but he still hasn't received it back.

He even sent $20 bucks for return shipping. PayPal ID is 3FD30550A2763220G.
Shipping ID was USPS 9405510200830506841052

Let me know what's going on so I can communicate to him.

Thanks,

Andy
flyandi is offline Find More Posts by flyandi