HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 14, 2011, 07:31 PM
Suspended Account
United States, NJ, Manchester
Joined May 2011
1,190 Posts
Do we get tracking numbers? Would really appreciate it. My anxiety can't handle this lol.
Bear_Pants is offline Find More Posts by Bear_Pants
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 14, 2011, 09:53 PM
Joined Sep 2009
53 Posts
Is there a way to just look at the transmitter and know that it is the latest filtered version?
Bullseye123 is offline Find More Posts by Bullseye123
Old Oct 14, 2011, 10:40 PM
Village Idiot!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Apr 2011
1,932 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear_Pants View Post
Do we get tracking numbers? Would really appreciate it. My anxiety can't handle this lol.
Not automatically, but a tracking number wont get it there faster.

Just relax, you'll get it and life will be good.
ScooterInVegas is offline Find More Posts by ScooterInVegas
Old Oct 14, 2011, 11:48 PM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2011
1,190 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterinvegas View Post
not automatically, but a tracking number wont get it there faster. :d

just relax, you'll get it and life will be good. :d
I know haha When I get transmitter cable and everything I'll give you a call/text.
Old Oct 15, 2011, 01:55 AM
'FPV'er...not a "LOS'er
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Sep 2003
18,269 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye123 View Post
Is there a way to just look at the transmitter and know that it is the latest filtered version?
No. If your DL was shipped prior to January 2011 then it probably isn't filtered. I believe Mike said the shipments starting in January were with the filtered Tx.
Vantasstic is offline Find More Posts by Vantasstic
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 15, 2011, 01:59 AM
Village Idiot!
Joined Apr 2011
1,932 Posts
Hey Van, where or are you flying this weekend? I didn't see you last weekend, I showed up a little late.
Old Oct 15, 2011, 02:06 AM
'FPV'er...not a "LOS'er
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Sep 2003
18,269 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterInVegas View Post
Hey Van, where or are you flying this weekend? I didn't see you last weekend, I showed up a little late.
Yeah...I kept hoping I'd be able to talk FPV with someone...but NO!!!!!!

I'm not really planning on much flying this weekend. I just finished rebuilding my tricopter after last weekends prop failure and crash. I plan on taking it to the local park for some test flights, but that's probably going to be it. I need to test the video equipment (mostly the camera that went bounding down the runway after the crash) to see if that stuff survived okay or not. I'm sure the VTx is fine, but the camera's got a pretty good dent towards the end of the lens...no broken lens glass though. Hopefully all survived...but testing is needed along with home chores.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 15, 2011, 02:15 AM
Village Idiot!
Joined Apr 2011
1,932 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantasstic View Post

I'm not really planning on much flying this weekend. I just finished rebuilding my tricopter after last weekends prop failure and crash. I plan on taking it to the local park for some test flights, but that's probably going to be it. I need to test the video equipment (mostly the camera that went bounding down the runway after the crash) to see if that stuff survived okay or not. I'm sure the VTx is fine, but the camera's got a pretty good dent towards the end of the lens...no broken lens glass though. Hopefully all survived...but testing is needed along with home chores.
Im working on my first FPV quad tomorrow and seeing if I can get the bugs worked out of my Paris Sirius.
Old Oct 15, 2011, 03:14 AM
Joined Jul 2011
19 Posts
Hi there!

I was tring to know if Dragonlink would be compatible with the new Futaba 8FG SUPER 12+2 ch.... Hope so!!

Thanks and regards
Kala is offline Find More Posts by Kala
Old Oct 15, 2011, 05:45 AM
RTFM
Antarctica
Joined Oct 2010
1,176 Posts
At what RSSI voltage level does the DL go into failsafe?
octane81 is offline Find More Posts by octane81
Old Oct 15, 2011, 06:44 AM
Joined Aug 2008
208 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
Hi there!

I was tring to know if Dragonlink would be compatible with the new Futaba 8FG SUPER 12+2 ch.... Hope so!!

Thanks and regards
No- will only give you 8 useable channels.
Moose2 is offline Find More Posts by Moose2
Old Oct 15, 2011, 07:13 AM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,534 Posts
Quote:

Test it in the Grand Canyon, or at Hoover Dam

Mike
JettPilot is offline Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 15, 2011, 09:13 AM
Trinity, FL
Joined Dec 2009
83 Posts
Mike- How do I get a receiver repaired/replaced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyDiver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyDiver View Post
Mike,

It looks like I've had an overvoltage event and have a fried receiver. Would you please tell the cost and how to get a replacement. If I simply need to buy a new receiver, just say so and I'll go that route.

Thanks,

Andy
+1 on Thursday.
+2 on Saturday.
KeyDiver is offline Find More Posts by KeyDiver
Old Oct 15, 2011, 10:30 AM
'FPV'er...not a "LOS'er
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Sep 2003
18,269 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
Hi there!

Thanks and regards
I'm not familiar with that radio, but the DL could surely be adapted to that Tx. It does appear Futaba radios only put out 8 channels in PPM mode...which is the only mode you can use with the DL. I'm using a FlySky 9x with custom firmware and get the full 12 channel DL capability out of it...for not very much $$.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 15, 2011, 12:27 PM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2011
1,190 Posts
Quote:
I'm not familiar with that radio, but the DL could surely be adapted to that Tx. It does appear Futaba radios only put out 8 channels in PPM mode...which is the only mode you can use with the DL. I'm using a FlySky 9x with custom firmware and get the full 12 channel DL capability out of it...for not very much $$.
I have a question about that radio. My dragonlink may be in today. But anyway I have an RVOSD and I need a 3 way switch so I can engage autopilot while flying. But I don't want to put the custom firmware on it. Which channel is AUX 3? I can't seem to figure out and really need to use this. Thanks man