SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 07, 2013, 09:05 AM
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Jun 2008
207 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jettpilot View Post
hi,

i got your pm, and all dragon link equipment is fully guaranteed, i will send your replacement today :d

mike
thanks mike!
blively is offline Find More Posts by blively
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2013, 12:38 PM
Alex USA
Joined Oct 2011
511 Posts
Mike - PM sent

Thanks
usa.alex is offline Find More Posts by usa.alex
Old Feb 07, 2013, 05:50 PM
United States, TX, Tomball
Joined Jan 2011
694 Posts
Where can I pick up the nice locking connector used for the head tracker port on the Dragonlink v2? I have no idea what it's called or where to get that connector and I need to make up a cable to go to a pair of dominators.

Thanks!
Chris
imagebuff is offline Find More Posts by imagebuff
Old Feb 07, 2013, 06:13 PM
Joined Jun 2010
523 Posts
You guys will love this one...

I have the ver 2 with the dragon logo on the back, I love that logo it's super cool and makes my airplanes fly farther, BUT my friends hate me because I'm the guy they can't fly dragonlink's with, I tend to shoot down their stuff and their RSSI's all drop in half when mine is powered on.

Can I send mine in and get it upgraded for free and still keep the cool dragon logo on the back? Or will I get the new one like my friends did who upgraded with the red and white logo?

Maybe there's a way for me to upgrade? I have the DOSD+ and adapter, already had that hooked up before, is this newer DL upgrade something I can do myself?

The DL has become my primary transmitter as of late and I don't want to go very long without it, what's the average time you guys have been waiting to get it upgraded?
squishy654 is offline Find More Posts by squishy654
Old Feb 07, 2013, 06:55 PM
Joined May 2012
497 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy654 View Post
You guys will love this one...

I have the ver 2 with the dragon logo on the back, I love that logo it's super cool and makes my airplanes fly farther, BUT my friends hate me because I'm the guy they can't fly dragonlink's with, I tend to shoot down their stuff and their RSSI's all drop in half when mine is powered on.

Can I send mine in and get it upgraded for free and still keep the cool dragon logo on the back? Or will I get the new one like my friends did who upgraded with the red and white logo?

Maybe there's a way for me to upgrade? I have the DOSD+ and adapter, already had that hooked up before, is this newer DL upgrade something I can do myself?

The DL has become my primary transmitter as of late and I don't want to go very long without it, what's the average time you guys have been waiting to get it upgraded?
If your radio is knocking people out, it sounds like something might be wrong with it - it shouldnt do this. What range do you get?

If the board and RF module are fine, then you will simply get new firmware put on - you'll get exactly the same hardware back.

If it's the newer one, you can do it yourself. The instructions are on the website.
Ascended is offline Find More Posts by Ascended
Old Feb 07, 2013, 09:20 PM
Joined Dec 2012
287 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
Sound like you need to get your priorities straight, RC comes first :P
LOL I keep telling people that but the boss says no work then no paycheck...I hate that man...
alwaysconfused is offline Find More Posts by alwaysconfused
Old Feb 07, 2013, 09:37 PM
Joined Dec 2012
287 Posts
Ok I am having the same issue as eyeinthesky. I hooks the supplied trainer port plug, I cannot get the receiver to make anything function. The voltage on the radio is dropping steadily as I sit and watch it until i get low power warning. I have stopped everything until I can get an idea as to why this is happening. Any answers back on the issue?
The lights on the Rx blink: GREEN-rapidly, BLUE-rapidly RED:-steady on. I have followed the bind processes step by step in the manual. I have done everything else the manual calls for. At least 2 times. So far teh radio loses power fast and the whole system is unresponsive.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 09:39 PM
Joined Dec 2012
287 Posts
Here is a really off the wall question... is there any one here that has posted a photo of this gear all plugged in and ready to fly? I would love to see that photo!

What I am looking for is the receiver, with all the servo wires and esc plugged in and in a already working set up. That would be awesome.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 11:24 PM
Mobius Cables... I got em'
United States, TN, Oak Ridge
Joined Dec 2011
3,873 Posts
DragonLink for Short range... My friend that flys 2.4 asked if i really flew behind the building without losing signal he gets failsafes just flying near the copper dome and fences.
Kickin it Short Range (5 min 31 sec)
chanyote66 is offline Find More Posts by chanyote66
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 07, 2013, 11:37 PM
Joined May 2012
497 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysconfused View Post
Here is a really off the wall question... is there any one here that has posted a photo of this gear all plugged in and ready to fly? I would love to see that photo!

What I am looking for is the receiver, with all the servo wires and esc plugged in and in a already working set up. That would be awesome.
This is the best I can do on short notice sorry.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 11:39 PM
Crashaffinity on youtube
Joined Nov 2012
2,957 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyote66 View Post
DragonLink for Short range... My friend that flys 2.4 asked if i really flew behind the building without losing signal he gets failsafes just flying near the copper dome and fences.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uusBVfhBNEY
you suck! i keep finding myself 10 steps behind you in everything!

fine... you win... i'll just take pointers from you
CrashAffinity is offline Find More Posts by CrashAffinity
RCG Plus Member
Joined Dec 2012
287 Posts
Quote:
This is the best I can do on short notice sorry.
Its all good. Thanks.
Joined May 2012
497 Posts
Quote:
LOL I keep telling people that but the boss says no work then no paycheck...I hate that man...
What a hateful tyrant. I hear ReadyMade RC are hiring.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 11:40 PM
Crashaffinity on youtube
Joined Nov 2012
2,957 Posts
Quote:

that's a totally legit question. Personally i'd love if more people took the time to take videos narrating their setup. I'll likely do one on my hex shortly since i get great range out of it, and then one on my super sky surfer since it's non-uhf so far
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 07, 2013, 11:41 PM
Crashaffinity on youtube
Joined Nov 2012
2,957 Posts
Quote:
What a hateful tyrant. I hear ReadyMade RC are hiring.
those guys are awesome, if they were hiring i'd get down on my knees
RCG Plus Member