HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 02, 2013, 12:16 AM
Joined Jan 2013
16 Posts
Help!!!

Ok i have the DL working ,but now on my naza the channels are all wrong .Any one have this prob and is there a work around or a fix ?

Thanks

David
David Rushing is offline Find More Posts by David Rushing
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 02, 2013, 12:45 AM
Dawsonville, Georgia
Joined Dec 2010
7 Posts
Mike,
I am trying to setup my failsafe but the DL box does not have a failsafe button as indicated in directions. Can you direct me to setting this?

Thanks
Buzz
buzz kill is offline Find More Posts by buzz kill
Old Feb 02, 2013, 12:49 AM
Just trying to get a nut.
United States, VA, McLean
Joined Oct 2006
6,470 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbostang View Post
Try turning off the gyros and see if it still does it.
I did. No jitter. I have my DL on a Turnigy 9X.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantasstic View Post
I don't see why not. It seems counter-intuitive to calibrate first then bind, but that's the way Mike says to do it and it's worked for me. Though, in all honesty, my first V2 got bound then calibrated and it's working fine to date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot View Post
Sure, it does not matter if you do something first, or even bind 1000 time and then calibrate, just as long as you bind again after you calibrate. This assures that the last bind is the best one

Mike
Bound and calibrated. Both Rxs work. Rssi voltage as read on my DOSD is 2.75 at 100%.

Thanks again!
scrtsqrl is offline Find More Posts by scrtsqrl
Old Feb 02, 2013, 12:51 AM
United States, IN, Newburgh
Joined Jul 2012
69 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Rushing View Post
Ok i have the DL working ,but now on my naza the channels are all wrong .Any one have this prob and is there a work around or a fix ?

Thanks

David
David, What radio are you using ? and naza connection, SBus ?
Helishoen is offline Find More Posts by Helishoen
Old Feb 02, 2013, 01:21 AM
If it's to be, it's up to me.
Sydney, Australia
Joined Jan 2007
3,128 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbostang View Post
Hi Mike.

I have control of the receiver from my transmitter. No problems there. It's set to PPM and is bound to the receiver (I didn't change the binding, just did a calibration).

It's just that the servos twitch when I have the controls at rest. Doesn't seem like it should do that since it's a digital system. So the only thing I can think of is the DL Tx is so powerful that it causes interference across the servo lead when really close. Either that or the PPM stream from the RC tx to the DL tx is also being affected. As I said, if I put the dummy load on the DL Tx, the problem goes away. Clean control of the servos then. So it seems like when the power is reduced, it gets better. But I'd like to know where the problem is... servo leads on the plane, or PPM wire on the Tx.
So what happens when you take the DL tx some distance away from the RX?
Does the jitteriness occur with the VTX off?
subsonic is offline Find More Posts by subsonic
Old Feb 02, 2013, 02:27 AM
United Arab Emirates
Joined Dec 2012
26 Posts
I ordered on 29th of Jan , until now no shpping details , no information in the email except the paypal receipt ..
Please update me with the Tracking number Mike , thank you
fariselyas is offline Find More Posts by fariselyas
Old Feb 02, 2013, 04:10 AM
Dreamer
Australia, TAS, Memana
Joined Aug 2004
2,208 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz kill View Post
Mike,
I am trying to setup my failsafe but the DL box does not have a failsafe button as indicated in directions. Can you direct me to setting this?

Thanks
Buzz
14. Now, set the failsafe on the DragonLink RX. See the section titled “Setting the Failsafe” for more information.
a. Start with the DragonLink TX and RX on, as well as the RC transmitter. You must have a green light on the DragonLink TX, and a blue light on the DragonLink RX indicating a link before proceeding.
b. Put the sticks and switches into the configuration they must be in during a failsafe condition.
c. Press and hold the failsafe/menu button on the DragonLink TX for at least 5 seconds. (= Bind button)

Straight from the manual ... page 1 of this thread
kaz1104 is offline Find More Posts by kaz1104
Old Feb 02, 2013, 05:01 AM
Joined May 2011
103 Posts
Is DL coming with the cables to updatete rx and tx firmware when needed?
jvictorfc is offline Find More Posts by jvictorfc
Old Feb 02, 2013, 05:27 AM
France, PACA, Saint-Cannat
Joined Jan 2013
34 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fariselyas View Post
I ordered on 29th of Jan , until now no shpping details , no information in the email except the paypal receipt ..
I ordered mine on 27 th of January. Shipping details (to France) where received via Paypal (!) on 31h with tracking number. Tracking says the package has been accepted on the 28th (24 h after I ordered) and there's no more information on the tracking web page since that day. It seem's to be stuck there, in Florida, for 5 days....
Tikky is offline Find More Posts by Tikky
Old Feb 02, 2013, 05:54 AM
France, Limousin, Limoges
Joined Jul 2009
1,270 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikky View Post
I ordered mine on 27 th of January. Shipping details (France) where received via Paypal (!) on 31h with tracking number. Tracking says the package has been accepted on the 28th (24 h after I ordered) and there's no more information on the tracking web page since that day. It seem's to be stuck there, in Florida, for 5 days....
Pas de stress a va viendre ;-)
C'est pas jour le tracking !

Cedric
GLADUS63 is offline Find More Posts by GLADUS63
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: old MyFlyDream AAT upgrade
Old Feb 02, 2013, 07:04 AM
United Arab Emirates
Joined Dec 2012
26 Posts
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fariselyas
I ordered mine on 27 th of January. Shipping details (to France) where received via Paypal (!) on 31h with tracking number. Tracking says the package has been accepted on the 28th (24 h after I ordered) and there's no more information on the tracking web page since that day. It seem's to be stuck there, in Florida, for 5 days....
you got the info after 5 days ..
that means i should get it by tonight , or maybe tomorrow morning ..
am building wing now , i just hope it will arrive on time
fariselyas is offline Find More Posts by fariselyas
Old Feb 02, 2013, 07:50 AM
Joined Aug 2011
3 Posts
Hi all,

I've recently received a DL system, hooked the Tx up to my Turnigy 9X (triple-checking all connections). The LED doesn't light up at all (I'm thinking either faulty LED, DL Tx, or it might've been damaged during shipping, although box came in without dents..)

Any suggestions?
freakykid313 is offline Find More Posts by freakykid313
Old Feb 02, 2013, 08:40 AM
UH60 Pilot
United States, KY, Fort Campbell
Joined Jan 2010
273 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakykid313 View Post
Hi all,

I've recently received a DL system, hooked the Tx up to my Turnigy 9X (triple-checking all connections). The LED doesn't light up at all (I'm thinking either faulty LED, DL Tx, or it might've been damaged during shipping, although box came in without dents..)

Any suggestions?
Describe your process, include a picture, try it on another remote. From what I've read, it's probably not the Dragonlink.
E1Allen is offline Find More Posts by E1Allen
Old Feb 02, 2013, 09:16 AM
Joined Aug 2011
3 Posts
I just checked the Rx. Is in working order, thinking it isn't a faulty LED either..

Quote:
you got the info after 5 days ..
that means i should get it by tonight , or maybe tomorrow morning ..
am building wing now , i just hope it will arrive on time
I got mine after less than a month, being international.. was quite disappointed because I didn't get any details either.. My HK order arrived earlier..

If you live in the US it shouldn't take too long.. Right?
Old Feb 02, 2013, 09:18 AM
Joined Aug 2011
3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by E1Allen View Post
Describe your process, include a picture, try it on another remote. From what I've read, it's probably not the Dragonlink.
I can do that, see if it does anything.. (it's powered by AAs, don't have them with me atm)