Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 09, 2012, 08:56 PM
Joined Oct 2012
78 Posts
Is there any other way of getting a hold of Mike from Dragon Links? I need some customer service here.
Rick338 is offline Find More Posts by Rick338
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 09, 2012, 09:11 PM
Cape Cod
Cape Cod
Joined Sep 2010
886 Posts
I think Mike has gone "Walkabout"
tom3holer is offline Find More Posts by tom3holer
Old Dec 09, 2012, 09:14 PM
Creator of the 1st 6S HT-Flip!
United States, TN, Clarksville
Joined Dec 2011
3,440 Posts
I don't get why you guys are having problems. Mine had worked perfect from day one my guess is something your doing is wrong. Do you have the vid tx wires wrapped around the Dragonlink or something? Mine is like 5 inches away from my vid tx and I have no probs.
flohio117 is online now Find More Posts by flohio117
Old Dec 09, 2012, 09:34 PM
Flying Zayin
China, Guangdong, Guangzhou
Joined May 2012
797 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom3holer View Post
I think Mike has gone "Walkabout"
Holy sheet. Looks like there is no one to take my money. Hey guys here is some cash waiting to get some attention.

Wanted to buy Rangelink, tried to contact the seller for 2 weeks, no success, dumped.
Turned to Dragonlink, same story.

Are these guys serious saying "we stand behind our products"??? No whatever the lousiest contact form at their website, no chance to get in touch with anyone for after-sales?
Something's wrong with me or something's wrong with the shops selling long range systems?..

I might end up buying some lower quality Chinese system simply because there is someone real and helpful to be contacted in case things don't work, rather that buying the best-in-the-world DL because once you get it you are on your own forever...

Hey hey hey Mike or whoever, the cash is still here but it won't be waiting for too long.
Cathay Stray is online now Find More Posts by Cathay Stray
Old Dec 09, 2012, 11:44 PM
Mobius Cables... I got em'
United States, TN, Oak Ridge
Joined Dec 2011
3,720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flohio117 View Post
I don't get why you guys are having problems. Mine had worked perfect from day one my guess is something your doing is wrong. Do you have the vid tx wires wrapped around the Dragonlink or something? Mine is like 5 inches away from my vid tx and I have no probs.
lol... funny you mentioned that... I had terrible interference today when using my DL. Took my goggles off and saw my video cable to my goggles wrapped three times around my DL antenna Removed that and everything went back to normal.

It has to be either the video gear or the setup.

Chris
chanyote66 is online now Find More Posts by chanyote66
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: What does the FAA think of FPV?
Old Dec 10, 2012, 12:14 AM
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Mar 2010
471 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick338 View Post
Is there any other way of getting a hold of Mike from Dragon Links? I need some customer service here.
this might work better... ??
Haych is online now Find More Posts by Haych
Old Dec 10, 2012, 12:43 AM
Thread Crapper
Lynden, WA
Joined Nov 2000
2,823 Posts
Maybe he posts more on rcg? I pm'd him yesterday waiting to hear back. Being in the market also communication would be a factor.
JohnVH is offline Find More Posts by JohnVH
Old Dec 10, 2012, 02:57 AM
also known as ke123
Canada, AB, Edmonton
Joined Dec 2007
186 Posts
Well it's Monday morning, and for the contest this week I thought I'd upload HD footage from a high altitude test flight I made at the end of September. 10500 feet AGL!
Of course, flown with Dragonlink!

High altitude flying wing flight to 10500 feet - HD footage (7 min 19 sec)
krise is offline Find More Posts by krise
Old Dec 10, 2012, 06:19 AM
United Kingdom, England, Nottingham
Joined Aug 2012
729 Posts
hi all, fixed my interference issues today, was getting my lawmate gs video wiped out when the dragon link v2 was anywhere near, all ive done is change channel from 1280 to 1020 and now theres no interference even at 12 inch away. vtx is LM 1.2 1w.
Is there any reason why i should not stick with this channel ? should i try for one closer to 1280 ?

thanks

oh does 25 feet in micro range sound ok with everything turned on ? 35 with everything off.
motofox is offline Find More Posts by motofox
Old Dec 10, 2012, 06:22 AM
The Flying Circus
Adelaide South Australia
Joined Sep 2007
3,822 Posts
Does anyone have the Dragon Link return address? I need to send an older gen 1 Rx back as it fails range check at 4 metres.
ommadawn is offline Find More Posts by ommadawn
Old Dec 10, 2012, 06:35 AM
Australia
Joined Jun 2010
221 Posts
Michael Bigelow
100 Giardino Drive
Islamorada, FL 33036
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ommadawn View Post
Does anyone have the Dragon Link return address? I need to send an older gen 1 Rx back as it fails range check at 4 metres.
mentony32 is offline Find More Posts by mentony32
Old Dec 10, 2012, 07:19 AM
Joined Feb 2012
10 Posts
Last resort....

As two months of waiting and a number of messages to Dragonlabs is unanswered I have now chose to open a PayPal dispute.

I will encourage every buyer who does not recieve their product within a timeframe of 3 weeks to do the same, as it factually seems like Mike has come to a point where he either must seek to hire help, or explain customers why in the world he never answers.

Even the Dragonlink product has emerged from a "hobby bussiness" it is a product that is made and sold by a professional company - and the users of RCG are paying customers.

Sincerely regards

Bjorn Rossland - Norway
AirViking is offline Find More Posts by AirViking
Old Dec 10, 2012, 07:34 AM
The Flying Circus
Adelaide South Australia
Joined Sep 2007
3,822 Posts
Thanks Tony.
I maidened my X8 on Sunday. Went well, but for a dodgy DL rx intermittently triggering RTH on the RVOSD G5. Luckily I have a few spares.
Cheers
Frank
ommadawn is offline Find More Posts by ommadawn
Old Dec 10, 2012, 07:54 AM
Dragon Link/Labs Engineer
Chesterfield, MO
Joined Nov 2010
701 Posts
Hi guys,

I'm going to try to get ahold of Mike today and see what's up.
chris1seto is offline Find More Posts by chris1seto
Old Dec 10, 2012, 08:10 AM
Joined Oct 2011
41 Posts
It's a pitty don't have after-sales, V1 works perfect for me
Pepsi is offline Find More Posts by Pepsi