HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 05, 2011, 12:14 AM
St. Louis
Joined Jun 2006
195 Posts
Suggestion
Which ever mod sent me this message -- reply

So I get this warning from a mod that offensive language was used (it wasn't in my opinion) but whatever...if someone was offended by the use of a mostly blanked out word -- then get off the internet before your eyes start bleeding from the things you'll see out there.

My post was deleted by the OP of the thread FIVE HOURS, TWENTY MINUTES before the mod sent and issued me a warning.

Remove the infraction from my account since the posting no longer exists as it was deleted by the OP of the thread AND I DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO EDIT IT!!!

POST WAS DELETED AT 5:29PM
MOD SENT PM AT 10:49PM

It sucks that I have to post this publicly because you can't reply to 'RC Groups' in a PM since the user doesn't exist...get real mods -- I can't even reply to you or edit the posting.
godfrey is offline Find More Posts by godfrey
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 05, 2011, 05:36 AM
Debary, Fl.
Joined Oct 2007
2,314 Posts
REPORTED!
To have this thread moved to the Moderator Appeals forum
Pudknocker71 is offline Find More Posts by Pudknocker71