HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 07, 2012, 12:00 AM
Registered Addict
United Kingdom, Stoke-on-Trent
Joined Jul 2010
5,247 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hercdriver7777 View Post
Before you know it we will all be on a more concentrated form of crack. Just in time for the holidays too
Just what the dealer ordered ! some freebase crack to take us into 2013
Kris... is offline Find More Posts by Kris...
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 07, 2012, 07:30 AM
Jim
Winchendon,MA
Joined Aug 2007
217 Posts
Hey Cody.........any chance that you will be at WRAM this year with the CY Lite?
jmoore is offline Find More Posts by jmoore
Old Dec 07, 2012, 08:17 AM
Extremely Twisted
United States, NH, Epping
Joined Oct 2005
2,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoore View Post
Hey Cody.........any chance that you will be at WRAM this year with the CY Lite?
Yes, I think so. Will likely have at least one more release by that time as well.
cwojcik is offline Find More Posts by cwojcik
Old Dec 07, 2012, 08:53 AM
Parkfly Padawan
United States, PA, Waynesburg
Joined Aug 2011
993 Posts
Here is a question.... I have seen some of you mention "Nall" and other flying events... What are some good events to attend? I'm in the Northeast, US. I don't mind traveling a little. Anything to keep an eye out for in 2013?
JForbes is online now Find More Posts by JForbes
Old Dec 07, 2012, 09:02 AM
Twisted Do Nut!
Fort Worth
Joined Dec 2010
2,497 Posts
Yeah I wouldn't mind going to Nall or Topgun. Looks like quite a bit of fun.

Is it time yet? Bring on the CYM...
KamikazePilot is offline Find More Posts by KamikazePilot
Old Dec 07, 2012, 09:05 AM
Parkfly Padawan
Joined Aug 2011
993 Posts
Where are these events? Is there a calendar of events listed anywhere that would have links to the events or anything like that? I'd love to get out and see some "Pro's" fly.... and I suppose meeting some of you characters wouldln't be too bad either... lol
Old Dec 07, 2012, 09:16 AM
Extremely Twisted
Joined Oct 2005
2,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JForbes View Post
Here is a question.... I have seen some of you mention "Nall" and other flying events... What are some good events to attend? I'm in the Northeast, US. I don't mind traveling a little. Anything to keep an eye out for in 2013?
We have some good events for sure. Any of the 3DHS Fly-Low-In series, either in PA or NJ are well worth the trip. We had a great time there. Details here.

The Ohio Huckfest shouldn't be too far from you either and is a great event from what I hear, I haven't been yet but I will try to attend this year.

The Green Mountain 3D Fest in Pownal VT is also a blast Details here...the thread is a bit of a mess so you might want to post a question about it in the thread.
Old Dec 07, 2012, 09:21 AM
Parkfly Padawan
Joined Aug 2011
993 Posts
Cool, Thanks Cody. That's what I was looking for! I'm a believer that flying, like anything else, if you surround yourself by better flyers, you'll grow to be a better pilot. I'm not good now, so if I can get out and around some guys that can fly, maybe some of it will sink in.
Old Dec 07, 2012, 09:34 AM
Extremely Twisted
Joined Oct 2005
2,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JForbes View Post
Cool, Thanks Cody. That's what I was looking for! I'm a believer that flying, like anything else, if you surround yourself by better flyers, you'll grow to be a better pilot. I'm not good now, so if I can get out and around some guys that can fly, maybe some of it will sink in.
That's the right attitude!
Old Dec 07, 2012, 09:41 AM
United States, GA, Lawrenceville
Joined Jun 2003
7,568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwojcik View Post
I'm going to tell you guys something you won't believe: I haven't crashed mine yet, so I'll quote Chris' answer from earlier in the thread:
I guess I can believe that.. You certainly know your way around with a bird so why am I not surprised.
livinma1 is offline Find More Posts by livinma1
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 07, 2012, 10:54 AM
Jim
Winchendon,MA
Joined Aug 2007
217 Posts
Quote:
Yes, I think so. Will likely have at least one more release by that time as well.
Kewl! Look forward to seeing you there again. Any chance that you guys might have a booth at WRAM one year? I just think that would be great exposure for TH and with you flying those crazy demo's the CY's would be selling like hotcakes!
jmoore is offline Find More Posts by jmoore
Old Dec 07, 2012, 12:04 PM
Team Extreme! Team Twisted!
Columbia SC
Joined Feb 2005
4,334 Posts
Quote:
Ahh man, not those guys again...

Inside joke btw.
hercdriver7777 is offline Find More Posts by hercdriver7777
Old Dec 07, 2012, 01:16 PM
Extremely Twisted
Joined Oct 2005
2,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hercdriver7777 View Post
Ahh man, not those guys again...

Inside joke btw.
LMAO you menace
Old Dec 07, 2012, 03:11 PM
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Joined Aug 2010
3,945 Posts
You guys better bring that micro Crack Yak to market before you go off on boondoggle Fly-In junkets!!!

pugsam is online now Find More Posts by pugsam
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 07, 2012, 05:35 PM
Team Extreme! Team Twisted!
Columbia SC
Joined Feb 2005
4,334 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Daddict View Post
I have to ask what is up with the numbers on the planes? what do they stand for?
Those are RCF Production Numbers. Those represent numbers of planes in a certain series. Not all of those designs make it to market and not all of them make it to market in numerical order but for them it is a way to number prototypes. So the Mini isRc Factory's 16th proto in the EPP Twisted lineup.
hercdriver7777 is offline Find More Posts by hercdriver7777