HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 22, 2011, 04:49 AM
Burke, VA
Joined Sep 2009
4,968 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris... View Post
I have 2 HS-65HB and 2 HS- 65MG which i was going to use on the RCF RS352 but fell for the EDGE540 so they never got used would these Hitec servos be a good match for the Slick ?

Please say yes
Should work ok. Hopefully the HB's won't strip, I always prefer mg's all the way around, but they might be ok on the ailerons.
jetinteriorguy is offline Find More Posts by jetinteriorguy
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 22, 2011, 09:45 AM
Team Twisted!
United States, CO, Denver
Joined Jun 2011
1,743 Posts
I suppose that if pictures are worth a thousand words then there must be lots of ways to say "TWISTED"... !!!

Currently working on a 3D Buster, after that I will build the Sbach and GH 540, going to need a bigger rack!

All of these see air time on a regular basis, currently however the Hot Blue 04 is my favorite..
cdee
cdee is offline Find More Posts by cdee
Old Nov 22, 2011, 10:12 AM
RC Toys R 4 White Trash
Joined Dec 2008
4,090 Posts
Thats a sweet hanger. Hey is that a TC-10 on the shelf?
Dan5.0 is offline Find More Posts by Dan5.0
Old Nov 22, 2011, 11:00 AM
Team Twisted!
Joined Jun 2011
1,743 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan5.0 View Post
Thats a sweet hanger. Hey is that a TC-10 on the shelf?
Xray 007 set up with 2s Lipo and 10.5 brushless.
cdee
Old Nov 22, 2011, 11:11 AM
RC Toys R 4 White Trash
Joined Dec 2008
4,090 Posts
Nice, have you ever clocked it?
Old Nov 22, 2011, 11:17 AM
Team Twisted!
Joined Jun 2011
1,743 Posts
Quote:
Nice, have you ever clocked it?
Nope, I only race in the winter time (like now) and it is setup for indoor competive carpet racing. Our local track is about 45ft x 90ft and depending on the layout, good times would be between 9 and 11 sec per lap. Of course as long as I can fly the foamies the cars are on the back burner along with the helis... Last time I raced was in March, last time I flew a big heli was in May.... been in foamie land ever since!
cdee
Old Nov 22, 2011, 11:32 AM
RC Toys R 4 White Trash
Joined Dec 2008
4,090 Posts
I used to race 12L's on carpet too, we used to have a nice LHS that had an indoor track and several slotcar tracks. All racing was done on the week days so you could pay a track fee on the weekends and just run all day. It was a blast. I miss on-road elec. You just need a spot to run em.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 11:33 AM
RC Toys R 4 White Trash
Joined Dec 2008
4,090 Posts
On a Twisted note, the new horns look awesome!!
Old Nov 22, 2011, 11:51 AM
Team Twisted!
Joined Jun 2011
1,743 Posts
Quote:
I used to race 12L's on carpet too, we used to have a nice LHS that had an indoor track and several slotcar tracks. All racing was done on the week days so you could pay a track fee on the weekends and just run all day. It was a blast. I miss on-road elec. You just need a spot to run em.
There is a great indoor track here, I also have 1/12 and 1/10 (WGT) pan cars, with foam tires, etc, they are a blast, I think the 1/10 WGT pan/class is my favorite. Also like the 1/10 touring car Vintage Trans Am Class, kinda slow but coolie bodies, Carmeros, Mustangs, 'Cudas and stuff like that.

Horn set looks awsome!!!.
cdee
Old Nov 22, 2011, 12:02 PM
United Kingdom, Aviemore
Joined Feb 2005
3,244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitycheat View Post
Re: Clues.

Don't tell anyone..but i heard....No ones listening right??? I heard, it's going to be a plane!!!!!!! Shhhhhhhh..don't tell anyone
Do you think so
It might be a plane but I wonder how many wings it has!
Time will tell

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdee View Post
I suppose that if pictures are worth a thousand words then there must be lots of ways to say "TWISTED"... !!!

Currently working on a 3D Buster, after that I will build the Sbach and GH 540, going to need a bigger rack!

All of these see air time on a regular basis, currently however the Hot Blue 04 is my favorite..
cdee
That's a great pic, love the hanging system, wish I had the room for it.
Aviefly is offline Find More Posts by Aviefly
Old Nov 22, 2011, 01:26 PM
Team Twisted!
Joined Jun 2011
1,743 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviefly View Post
That's a great pic, love the hanging system, wish I had the room for it.
It's a five foot bar and could probably get 12 or so 32"ish foamies on it pretty easily, the ones that take up all the room are the ones with wheels. I have this hanging over a table where I would never walk, so even thought it takes up some space, it's really not in the way. I have however started dialogue with the Misses about expanding the hobby room.... ... it is starting to get a little cramped!
cdee
Old Nov 22, 2011, 03:54 PM
Burke, VA
Joined Sep 2009
4,968 Posts
Quote:
I was a Corally guy for many years. 1/12th scale rocks, very intense stuff.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 04:24 PM
RC Toys R 4 White Trash
Joined Dec 2008
4,090 Posts
Its the perfect size for indoor. 4cell Nicads baby
Old Nov 22, 2011, 05:07 PM
Burke, VA
Joined Sep 2009
4,968 Posts
Quote:
Its the perfect size for indoor. 4cell Nicads baby
4 cell all the way. Back in about 1999-2000 we went to the NORRCA world championships in Minneapolis and our top dog won first in stock four cell. And one of our former members who moved to Minneapolis took second in mod. We had a great time. I was leading the B-Main in stock class till some kid punted me at around the 7 minute mark. Knocked one of the motor wires loose when I hit the wall after launching over the barrier. He hit me pretty hard. I qualified fourth in the B-main but had them put me at the back of the pack, they couldn't figure out why I did that until they saw the no. 2 place take out no. 1 in the first turn causing a total pileup which I just drove through and stayed out front till I got knocked out. Those were the days. It was fun, but I like flying planes better. Not such intense competition, only competing against yourself to improve all the time. Also not such a comittment time wise to support the club etc.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 05:14 PM
RC Toys R 4 White Trash
Joined Dec 2008
4,090 Posts
Wow 7min! You guys raced that long? We always did 4min races, and I had trouble keeping enough juice in my packs to last that little bit.