HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 07, 2012, 02:37 AM
Registered Addict
Kris...'s Avatar
United Kingdom, Stoke-on-Trent
Joined Jul 2010
5,247 Posts
Love the new avatar cdee you been promoted to Team Twisted then?
Kris... is offline Find More Posts by Kris...
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 07, 2012, 03:15 AM
Team Twisted!
cdee's Avatar
United States, CO, Denver
Joined Jun 2011
1,927 Posts
Indeed... and figured it was time for an Avatar, been "pictureless" for long enough... lol....
.
cdee
.
cdee is offline Find More Posts by cdee
Last edited by cdee; Sep 07, 2012 at 03:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2012, 05:52 AM
Registered Addict
Kris...'s Avatar
United Kingdom, Stoke-on-Trent
Joined Jul 2010
5,247 Posts
Avatar just makes me want this plane more lol nice work and congratz buddy !
Kris... is offline Find More Posts by Kris...
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2012, 10:34 AM
Twisted Do Nut!
KamikazePilot's Avatar
Fort Worth
Joined Dec 2010
2,496 Posts
It'd be better if it was the red one...j/k cdee
KamikazePilot is offline Find More Posts by KamikazePilot
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2012, 10:40 AM
Parkfly Padawan
JForbes's Avatar
United States, PA, Waynesburg
Joined Aug 2011
992 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris... View Post
Love the new avatar cdee you been promoted to Team Twisted then?
Sorry for my newbie question here, but I've seen other mention of it in the Twisted threads... Team Twisted.. can you elaborate? I'm assuming you all on the team would attend shows, demos, expos, etc... under the Twisted name and show/advertise what Twisted is, has, and what it's planes are capable of?

.... but you know what they say when you "assume" something. lol... am I close?

Regardless, congratulations cdee. I've seen your name in many threads and aside from being a good pilot and builder, you seem to be a pretty nice guy as well.
JForbes is offline Find More Posts by JForbes
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2012, 11:29 AM
Team Twisted!
cdee's Avatar
United States, CO, Denver
Joined Jun 2011
1,927 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JForbes View Post
Sorry for my newbie question here, but I've seen other mention of it in the Twisted threads... Team Twisted.. can you elaborate? I'm assuming you all on the team would attend shows, demos, expos, etc... under the Twisted name and show/advertise what Twisted is, has, and what it's planes are capable of?

.... but you know what they say when you "assume" something. lol... am I close?

Regardless, congratulations cdee. I've seen your name in many threads and aside from being a good pilot and builder, you seem to be a pretty nice guy as well.
... JForbes... thank you very much for the kudos! Yes to everything you are "assuming" to one degree or another. I am always looking for fun-flys to attend, and whenever out at the field or park, will let other pilots have a pull at the sticks, and if they are a newbie, buddy box with them. OH! btw... really enjoy the sign you have as your Avatar!!
.
cdee
.
cdee is offline Find More Posts by cdee
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2012, 11:32 AM
Parkfly Padawan
JForbes's Avatar
United States, PA, Waynesburg
Joined Aug 2011
992 Posts
Awesome. Now that you are part of the "Team", hopefully you can encourage a product line. I've suggest it to Brad as well.

neckstraps, decals, etc... TH stuff is awesome, I'd be proud to have their name on my radio/quad/car, etc... and at the field too, of course, but the plane speaks for itself there! lol
JForbes is offline Find More Posts by JForbes
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 08, 2012, 10:36 PM
Team Extreme! Team Twisted!
hercdriver7777's Avatar
Columbia SC
Joined Feb 2005
4,334 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JForbes View Post
Awesome. Now that you are part of the "Team", hopefully you can encourage a product line. I've suggest it to Brad as well.

neckstraps, decals, etc... TH stuff is awesome, I'd be proud to have their name on my radio/quad/car, etc... and at the field too, of course, but the plane speaks for itself there! lol
Good stuff! I like those ideas.

In terms of product line, I've finished testing the first production prototype of the next Crack release and have ordered a second. This first proto blew my mind with it's flight characteristics but we need to make some changes to tighten up the package a little. The skunk works is crafting the next one out ASAP and I hope to test it soon.

Anyone want a plane that rolls better, snaps better, spins better and is more precise?

Happy flying!
hercdriver7777 is offline Find More Posts by hercdriver7777
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 08, 2012, 10:41 PM
Team Twisted!
hone1er's Avatar
United States, CA, Hercules
Joined Dec 2011
4,319 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hercdriver7777 View Post
Anyone want a plane that rolls better, snaps better, spins better and is more precise?

Happy flying!
Yes, yes, yes, and yes
hone1er is online now Find More Posts by hone1er
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 08, 2012, 10:47 PM
Registered User
docbrew's Avatar
United States, TN, Gallatin
Joined Aug 2012
186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hercdriver7777 View Post
Good stuff! I like those ideas.

In terms of product line, I've finished testing the first production prototype of the next Crack release and have ordered a second. This first proto blew my mind with it's flight characteristics but we need to make some changes to tighten up the package a little. The skunk works is crafting the next one out ASAP and I hope to test it soon.

Anyone want a plane that rolls better, snaps better, spins better and is more precise?

Happy flying!
Ok that's just wrong. Didn't your Mama tell you not to tease people?
docbrew is offline Find More Posts by docbrew
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 08, 2012, 11:55 PM
Registered User
carr52's Avatar
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Mar 2012
2,541 Posts
Anyone want a plane that rolls better, snaps better, spins better and is more precise?

Duh!! Of course we do. The TH planes I have now will probably outlast me, ya can't kill one so I might as well buy more and die with more toys.

Tom
carr52 is offline Find More Posts by carr52
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 09, 2012, 02:09 AM
Registered Addict
Kris...'s Avatar
United Kingdom, Stoke-on-Trent
Joined Jul 2010
5,247 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hercdriver7777 View Post

Anyone want a plane that rolls better, snaps better, spins better and is more precise?
We want the new Crack Yak and when do we want it ? Now !

We want the new Crack Yak and when do we want it ? Now !

Repeat

Kris... is offline Find More Posts by Kris...
Last edited by Kris...; Sep 09, 2012 at 02:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 09, 2012, 05:05 AM
Registered User
Aviefly's Avatar
United Kingdom, Aviemore
Joined Feb 2005
3,244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hercdriver7777 View Post
Good stuff! I like those ideas.
Me too. I'd take a neck strap, a t shirt, a hoodie and a cap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hercdriver7777 View Post
Anyone want a plane that rolls better, snaps better, spins better and is more precise?
I thought that was the Crack Yak! and now we're going more insane!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carr52 View Post
Duh!! Of course we do. The TH planes I have now will probably outlast me, ya can't kill one so I might as well buy more and die with more toys.

Tom
That had me LOLing way to go
Aviefly is offline Find More Posts by Aviefly
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 09, 2012, 06:34 PM
Don't give in to gravity
Gravitycheat's Avatar
USA, FL, Palm Harbor
Joined Dec 2009
1,970 Posts
I was out flying with my buddy John a few days ago. He was flying his big Slick. Along came a hawk, with talons out, he tried to attack the Slick. John landed quickly and the hawk did the same and stood guard over the Slick like it was his kill.

We were finally able to chase him away and resume flying.




Name: 2012-09-07_16-53-11_88.jpg
Views: 67
Size: 118.2 KB
Description:

Name: 2012-09-07_16-54-34_309.jpg
Views: 101
Size: 135.0 KB
Description:
Gravitycheat is online now Find More Posts by Gravitycheat
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 09, 2012, 07:46 PM
Endangered User
MattLarson29's Avatar
United States, FL, Casselberry
Joined Jul 2002
1,315 Posts
Nice Osprey there with the Slick
MattLarson29 is offline Find More Posts by MattLarson29
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Log Twisted Hobbys - Telink 3D Buster EPP Bipe Build Thread, Flight Video just posted!!!! aerofundan 3D Foamies 573 Sep 24, 2014 09:32 AM
Discussion Twisted Hobbys - RC Factory USA Sbach 342 39" Build Thread & Flight Video!!!!! aerofundan 3D Foamies 485 Jul 17, 2014 11:24 AM
Discussion Twisted Hobbys - RC Factory USA YAK-55 39" Build Thread/Videos & Flight Video!!!!! cbriggs11 3D Foamies 78 May 28, 2014 06:40 PM
Build Log Twisted Hobbys - Telink 43" Yak 55 - Build, Fly, Vid hercdriver7777 3D Foamies 1006 Feb 22, 2014 04:52 PM
Discussion RC Factory USA - Twisted Hobbys - 1.2m SU 29 Build Thread. hercdriver7777 3D Foamies 97 Oct 19, 2011 07:34 AM