HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by sherlockshah, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 03, 2011, 10:54 PM
Joined Feb 2006
2,405 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
Wanted
Name brand batteries that are puffed or crashed, please read

IF you have expensive name brand LIPOS that are puffed or has a bad cell please PM me. IF one cell is bad or puffed it does not mean the whole pack has to go to waste. I figured out how to make packs. I only put the time in because I had a $150 dollar pack where one cell went back. I was able to remove the pack and make two packs out it. I made one 2s pack and 1 3s pack from a 6s.

SO if you have name brand expensive batteries that went bad and dont want to deal with it let me know.
sherlockshah is online now Find More Posts by sherlockshah
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2011, 01:47 PM
Cumulus Altimus
KELLER TEXAS
Joined Feb 2002
3,659 Posts
Trader Rating: 224
will you fix these for us or for your self.
Ben
FASTBEN is offline Find More Posts by FASTBEN
Old Oct 04, 2011, 04:26 PM
Joined Feb 2006
2,405 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
well I figured for me rather than throwing them away :)

I would pay for shipping and some cash depends on what it is.
sherlockshah is online now Find More Posts by sherlockshah