HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by c.raynes, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 03, 2011, 06:50 PM
Dub Cult.
Long Island NY
Joined Feb 2011
95 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Sold
E-Flight UMX Beast. BNF.

Hey guys!
This is my E-Flight UMX Beast (BNF), its a solid flyer and can fly in or outdoor. Its little and light so indoor is easier but outdoor is completely do-able. I had it set up on my radio with about 75% throw and a good bit of expo and it flew absolutely amazing very docile but when you fly full throws etc you can really use it for what its for...tricks. It does most tricks with ease and had quite and bit of power for such a little package! I flew this plane about 8-10 times with only one light crash that put a crack in the wing but that is now fixed and not at all noticeable during flight and only slightly noticeable on display essential its like brand new...

Included: 1 plane, 1 battery, 1 charger. Just Bind and fly!

Price: $100 Shipped...

(sorry for the poor quality shots I can take more if needed)

PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS it is much easier for me to respond and I can respond much much faster. Th3whitedolemite@yahoo.com

Thank you!
c.raynes is offline Find More Posts by c.raynes
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2011, 11:33 PM
I shouldn't be flying either!!
United States, UT, Pleasant Grove
Joined Mar 2010
235 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
Pm sent...
Scooter33 is offline Find More Posts by Scooter33
Old Oct 04, 2011, 06:18 AM