SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by revkev, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 01, 2011, 10:49 PM
Carmel, IN
Joined Apr 2010
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 81
Sold
REDUCED $160 shipped Sachs 5.8 (95cc) Gas engine

I have a used Sachs 5.8 gasser that I purchased with several four stroke engines. There is no way I'll ever have a plane large enough for this beast so I'm looking to sell it to someone with giant scale tastes (or an ultralight project) I have not run it and have no way to do so without a prop. It is in good cosmetic condition with only a couple of noteworthy points. There has been some filing done to the edges of some of the cooling fins (to make a cowl to fit better?) Also, one of the exhaust bolt holes has been redrilled for a different size bolt as the original was may have stripped. Finally, some of the outer insulation has split open around the spark plug wire. Everything in the pictures including muffler, standoffs and electronic ignition is a part of the package. This should be a good deal for someone looking to complete a project or get their first experience with large scale planes.

Due to feedback from other members, price has been REDUCED to $160 shipped. International buyers contact me for a shipping quote. Feel free to ask any questions and thanks for looking.
revkev is offline Find More Posts by revkev
Last edited by revkev; Oct 07, 2011 at 12:47 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2011, 09:00 AM
Fly "" BIG ""
Cinti
Joined Jan 2009
154 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
A lot of money for a old and heavy engine that you can't get parts for, good luck.
frankle951 is offline Find More Posts by frankle951
Old Oct 04, 2011, 08:59 PM
United States, KY, Grayson
Joined Nov 2008
6 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Whats the #'s on the cylinder, front and back? If the match mine I might be interested, all I need is the cylinder for mine. I would offer you $100.00 but if I can't pick up at a reasonable price I'll just junk mine and purchase a newer up to date engine that I can get parts for readly. Thanks
3D Hucker is offline Find More Posts by 3D Hucker
Old Oct 07, 2011, 12:48 AM
Carmel, IN
Joined Apr 2010
1 Posts
Price reduced due to feedback
Old Oct 08, 2011, 08:56 AM
Joined Jul 2011
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
RevKev,

I will Take the package for $160 complete including shipping!

Send me a PM on how to pay you, I will do payPal or MO.

Ken
Flyboyd8 is offline Find More Posts by Flyboyd8
Old Oct 08, 2011, 10:26 PM
Carmel, IN
Joined Apr 2010
1 Posts
Sold pending payment
Closed Thread