Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 30, 2011, 02:02 PM
Joined Oct 2006
294 Posts
Discussion
Monster motors

Do you have any information on what is happeneing with monster motors? You have been out of stock for longer than normal amount of time. Has this product line been discontinued? Should I find another product alsewhere?
arniebud is offline Find More Posts by arniebud
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 05, 2011, 01:59 PM
Joined Jul 2011
52 Posts
Dear Arniebud,

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences, as the motors are always selling out fast due to the low price and great quality. We are definitely getting them back in stock soon, please allow 1-3 weeks to restock.

As soon as they are back in stock, we will notify you immediately. Thanks for your support!

Sincerely,
RaidenAlbert
RaidenAlbert is offline Find More Posts by RaidenAlbert
Old Oct 27, 2011, 04:40 AM
United States, CA, Rocklin
Joined Jan 2006
1,097 Posts
Quote:
We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences, as the motors are always selling out fast due to the low price and great quality. We are definitely getting them back in stock soon, please allow 1-3 weeks to restock.
Hi HobbyPartz,
It's been 3 weeks since the above post, the Monster motors should be restocked now right?
Thanks!
gofish is offline Find More Posts by gofish
Old Oct 27, 2011, 08:29 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
359 Posts
I checked and Exceed messed up on the order and didn't get it out in time. I do apologize for the wait but they should of shipped them out to us really soon.

Charlie
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Nov 09, 2011, 07:41 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Oct 2011
29 Posts
That's just a sad joke hobbypartz. How can you still be in business when all you do is provide people with incorrect information. The Tacon Power 10 and ALL, and I mean ALL RC Exceed Monster Motors have been sold out for months. Anytime I call I get treated like a criminal. What is wrong with you people there? I am certainly making sure that none of my RC friends will buy from you. Additionally, how ridiculous the customer service is. Aside from the fact that I cannot understand half of your staff over the phone, they also lack RC knowledge. I have asked numerous times; "what other motor do you have that could be an upgrade for my T-28, BESIDES the ones never in stock"? Response:" Umm, Sir, we don't know".

Talk about expertise, or clear lack thereof.... very sad!
endeavor is offline Find More Posts by endeavor
Old Nov 10, 2011, 04:39 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
359 Posts
We try to update the training for our staff all the time but sometimes since we are so busy we are not able to teach them all of the information. If you call the general sales the reps might not be able answer the technical questions, we do have a tech support line that you can call in to and the techs will be able to answer your questions.
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Nov 11, 2011, 10:19 AM
Canada, BC, Malahat
Joined Jul 2009
85 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by endeavor View Post
I am certainly making sure that none of my RC friends will buy from you.
I also sent out a notification to all 200+ members of my club to NOT buy from Hobby Partz. We regularly share info like this on bad places to buy from. Most incompetent web retailer I have ever dealt with. How they stay in business is beyond me.
mrwolf is offline Find More Posts by mrwolf
Old Nov 12, 2011, 09:19 PM
Joined Jul 2007
141 Posts
I sent an email to support about the prop adaptor/spinner for the Monster 60, and asked about interchanging the same from a Tacon Big Foot 60, since they have the exact same specs. 7 days, no answer.
salt lake buzz is offline Find More Posts by salt lake buzz
Old Nov 16, 2011, 09:25 AM
Joined Jan 2006
1,097 Posts
It's now been 6 weeks since your reply to the OP's question. The Monster motors must have arrived now right?
Thanks!
Old Dec 07, 2011, 05:40 AM
Joined Jan 2006
1,097 Posts
9 weeks now since your 1st reply. The motors are surely in now. When will they be posted?

Thanks!
Old Dec 08, 2011, 05:12 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Oct 2011
29 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofish View Post
9 weeks now since your 1st reply. The motors are surely in now. When will they be posted?

Thanks!
Hahaha, sorry I am actually in total support of you, but to think that anything at this company will "surely" get done is a shot in the dark!! The owner(s) of this joke for a company must be ridiculously loaded, for anyone else providing this bad of a service would have to file for Chapter 11.
endeavor is offline Find More Posts by endeavor
Old Dec 22, 2011, 02:12 PM
LaGrange, GA
Joined Jun 2009
1,811 Posts
I've been inquiring about the Monster motors as well to no avail. I've enjoyed the few smaller Exceed motors I have and would like some of the .25 to .46 Monsters, but.... Ah well.....
JohnsPop is offline Find More Posts by JohnsPop
Old Dec 28, 2011, 03:53 PM
Joined Jan 2006
1,097 Posts
Hi Hobby Partz,

It's now been 12 weeks since your post below;
Quote:
I'm beginning to question your honesty/sincerity with the post.
The motors are coming aren't they?
Thanks!
Old Jan 18, 2012, 07:06 AM
Joined Jan 2006
1,097 Posts
Gosh Hobby Partz, it’s been another 1-3 weeks since your ‘definitive’ answer;
Quote:
We are definitely getting them back in stock soon, please allow 1-3 weeks to restock.
It’s been 15 weeks now since this post. (I still wish to believe you when you posted this).
The Monster motors must be in now right?
Thanks!
Old Jan 20, 2012, 08:37 AM
Nothin Ventured, Nothin Gained
United States, NC, Hickory
Joined Jul 2011
396 Posts
I've learned that unless it's a battery, you're better off going ahead and finding another source for anything out of stock. Hobbypartz had great prices on a lot of items IMO, but there is a lot of stuff out of stock on a consistent basis that never arrive back in stock. Batteries are really the only thing I count on coming back in stock from them.

As a side note, judging by the way I've seen things handled from them, I really get the feeling that this is done by a limited "staff" as a side job.
harddrive8 is offline Find More Posts by harddrive8