New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Segelfluger, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 30, 2011, 12:18 PM
Find More Posts by Segelfluger
Trader Rating: 9
El Prado, NM
Joined Sep 2005
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Sold
P-51D Mustang BL BNF by Parkzone

I know you're all saying that's a B not a D. I converted this P-51D with an aftermarket B turtle deck upgrade, a new paint scheme, added some Callie graphics. Stock Spektrum receiver and wing servos. 10 x 7 APC prop, Castle Thunderbird 35 ESC, 2 HS55s for the tailfeathers and a better battery platform so you can move the battery back for a better balanced CG. Also a nice Great Planes red spinner.
All you need to do is furnish the motor, and battery. The original motor died on me. You can buy a new one here.
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=PKZ4416

The battery I use is a 2200 mah 3 cell Lipo and it flies absolutely fantastic.
There is a little landing rash and a few foam nicks here and there that have been touched up with paint.

I'm asking $125 plus $20 for Shipping

I also have an extra stock Parkzone P-51D wing with Parkzone servos for $25. It was used once and sustained a slight crack that was epoxied and is strong enough to shoot down a couple more Me-109s!

If you buy the Plane and extra wing, there will be no extra shipping.
The extra wing sold separately will be $10. shipping
Segelfluger is offline Find More Posts by Segelfluger
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 30, 2011, 12:28 PM
Find More Posts by solarr
Trader Rating: 35
United States, CA, Moorpark
Joined Jun 2009
36 Posts
Trader Rating: 35
Sent PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segelfluger View Post
I know you're all saying that's a B not a D. I converted this P-51D with an aftermarket B turtle deck upgrade, a new paint scheme, added some Callie graphics. Stock Spektrum receiver and wing servos. 10 x 7 APC prop, Castle Thunderbird 35 ESC, 2 HS55s for the tailfeathers and a better battery platform so you can move the battery back for a better balanced CG. Also a nice Great Planes red spinner.
All you need to do is furnish the motor, and battery. The original motor died on me. You can buy a new one here.
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=PKZ4416

The battery I use is a 2200 mah 3 cell Lipo and it flies absolutely fantastic.
There is a little landing rash and a few foam nicks here and there that have been touched up with paint.

I'm asking $125 plus $20 for Shipping

I also have an extra stock Parkzone P-51D wing with Parkzone servos for $25. It was used once and sustained a slight crack that was epoxied and is strong enough to shoot down a couple more Me-109s!

If you buy the Plane and extra wing, there will be no extra shipping.
The extra wing sold separately will be $10. shipping
solarr is offline Find More Posts by solarr
Old Sep 30, 2011, 12:53 PM
Find More Posts by WesternFlyer
Trader Rating: 146
United States, AZ, Chandler
Joined Mar 2007
217 Posts
Trader Rating: 146
I'll take it if it's still available.
WesternFlyer is offline Find More Posts by WesternFlyer