HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 06, 2011, 01:00 PM
crash rc plane is my job....
Florence area,Tuscany, Italy
Joined Jan 2009
328 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzel View Post
I definately will macke the wings removable!

Consider this
and this

Stefan
Those things work fine, I installed in a glider that exceeds 200 km / h.... no problem. Just put 2 for each wing ... I do not know what is the maximum speed of the Viper but it could work ....
bobby67 is offline Find More Posts by bobby67
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2011, 03:00 PM
Norwich,UK
Joined Feb 2006
1,294 Posts
Well I have ordered some of the multiplex clips to look at.
Gaz-b is offline Find More Posts by Gaz-b
Old Oct 07, 2011, 11:30 PM
Life begins at transition
Australia, VIC, Sale
Joined May 2007
3,593 Posts
It shipped!

Took 2 weeks, but they shipped it this morning. Now next month I might receive it...

I hope I have enough parts lying around to build it. I'd hate to have to put another order in half way through the build! (bad planning, I know. I might go check...)
Odysis is offline Find More Posts by Odysis
Old Oct 08, 2011, 07:15 AM
Soggy Scotland
Central Scotland
Joined Jun 2004
837 Posts
Mine has shipped too, finally!! Not sure WHEN it shipped, I pinged their CS and the girl told me she'd contact the warehouse and get an updated status - they did!!

Should be finished sticking the Habu 32 together to clear the bench for this one... Now all I need is some flying weather - raining today AGAIN... So much for the Indian summer (which we Brits always seem to hang in there for...)
pilotrcuk is offline Find More Posts by pilotrcuk
Old Oct 08, 2011, 03:28 PM
St. Mary, Maryland, United States
Joined Dec 1996
8,580 Posts
Not flown yet? Thought this was an ARF
Chris True is offline Find More Posts by Chris True
Old Oct 08, 2011, 04:15 PM
"Take Off" eh!
Canada, ON, Beeton
Joined Aug 2008
3,284 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris True View Post
Not flown yet? Thought this was an ARF
Unfourtunantly the Subways Im building, are not ARFs Working long hours and i have no energy at the end of the day.

This build will be delayed even further till Monday, because I have a new Tx and I have to swap things around on my Tubines for an event on Monday. Its a long weekend here in Canada and the weather is going to be perfect for all three days. Geuss were Im going to be
vettster is online now Find More Posts by vettster
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by vettster; Oct 08, 2011 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Lakeport and chicken wings...yummmy
Old Oct 08, 2011, 06:45 PM
St.Catharines, Ontario
Joined Jan 2009
10,377 Posts
where's the event at Trev?
LuvEvolution7 is offline Find More Posts by LuvEvolution7
Old Oct 08, 2011, 09:22 PM
"Take Off" eh!
Canada, ON, Beeton
Joined Aug 2008
3,284 Posts
Perhaps event is the wrong word. Its just about 10 Turbine flyers getting together in Wingham to rip up the sky. I havnt flown there(or off of ashfault)in over a year, so to me its an event
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 3DTRYER ripped me off!!!
Old Oct 08, 2011, 10:08 PM
United States, TX, Schertz
Joined Mar 2006
1,594 Posts
USA Warehouse Question

I realize that this may not be the appropriate thread/forum and it is not my intention to hijack the thread. However, since Scott (Phoenix Racing) seems to be monitoring this thread, I wonder if he could post (somewhere and let us know where) what the Hobby King plan is for the USA warehouse? Do you intend to stock it with all of the products available on the website? If not, what is the plan for the US warehouse?

vettster, hope you don't mind my question. I am really interested in this plane and I simply asking his plan for the US warehouse.

Hope you have successful and safe weekend of flying. It is raining here in south Texas USA (not bad because we really need it), so no flying for us.

thanks
Ed
A10pilot is offline Find More Posts by A10pilot
Old Oct 08, 2011, 10:45 PM
UK Commercial RPAS Pilot
United Kingdom, England, Carlisle
Joined Mar 2007
2,611 Posts
The plan as far as models are concerned is that larger models, over 1 metre box size will be sent to the other warehouses, some without being on sale from HK as they are just too large, certain smaller models will also be sent to US, DE, AUS based on the market demands. As far as accessories are concerned, you are not likely to see a large expansion in new accessory type products stock at the DE, US, AUS warehouses in the immediate future.
Scott Cuppello is offline Find More Posts by Scott Cuppello
Old Oct 08, 2011, 11:13 PM
United States, TN, Jackson
Joined Mar 2007
4,025 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix racing View Post
The plan as far as models are concerned is that larger models, over 1 metre box size will be sent to the other warehouses, some without being on sale from HK as they are just too large, certain smaller models will also be sent to US, DE, AUS based on the market demands. As far as accessories are concerned, you are not likely to see a large expansion in new accessory type products stock at the DE, US, AUS warehouses in the immediate future.
You guys need to get your logistics straightened out...Strange that I can't get a box from you that is 1002mm but I can order a coffin size box from everybody else...Guys will pay the shipping---MAKE THE PLANE AVAILABLE IN THE USA!!!...Oh hell---I give up---I'll just spend my $$$ elsewhere...HK--YOU LOOSE!!!

kEVIN
Kevin Greene is offline Find More Posts by Kevin Greene
Old Oct 09, 2011, 01:39 AM
"Take Off" eh!
Canada, ON, Beeton
Joined Aug 2008
3,284 Posts
Not a problem A10

While we have Scott on the line. Id like to ask.. We understand the problem with the larger models, even the 90mm Viper box is pretty big. But in your video, you mentioned that Hundreds of 70mm Vipers would in the warehouse shortly. What happened to them? Id love another one of those. There a BULLET!

Sorry Scott, not trying to put you on the spot. Just want to know.

Trev
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 3DTRYER ripped me off!!!
Old Oct 09, 2011, 02:25 AM
Soggy Scotland
Central Scotland
Joined Jun 2004
837 Posts
Hawk Hijack

Scott, any info on the 90mm Hawk in your Jet Fest vid? Many of us are keen to get our hands on one Again, sorry to put you n the spot.

vettster, all, sorry for yet another thread hijack...
pilotrcuk is offline Find More Posts by pilotrcuk
Old Oct 09, 2011, 06:04 AM
Oman, Masqat
Joined Apr 2010
321 Posts
i also wish they will be able to ship out larger boxs. alot of customers will pay more for these larger package. even via EMS. all other websites from HK and china are doing this on a daily basis. so why cant hobbyking do it.
Boostoman is offline Find More Posts by Boostoman
Old Oct 09, 2011, 01:30 PM
United States, UT, Syracuse
Joined Oct 2009
551 Posts
Here is a video of one flying, looks like its a different color scheme too.
HobbyKing,ChangeSun 90mm VIPER (4 min 14 sec)
Flip Flop is offline Find More Posts by Flip Flop