Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 27, 2011, 04:26 PM
United States, IN, Evansville
Joined Apr 2011
71 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Alert
Zeroskin76 what is going on?

Sent him two motors. Got his number and talked on the phone the day he got them. He opened them while I was on the phone and everything was fine. He got them on the 1st of September. He owes me a .10la. It has been almost a month and I have called him a d emailed him. He will not return my calls or my emails. This was my first trade on a forum and it will be my last!! He seames like a nice guy till now.
thefogecig is offline Find More Posts by thefogecig
Last edited by thefogecig; Sep 27, 2011 at 08:32 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 27, 2011, 05:01 PM
Cox Engine Hoarder
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
Joined Jun 2004
571 Posts
Trader Rating: 69
Seems odd. I have had multiple deals and trades with Nick in the past and all went well.

Jason
Jason_WI is offline Find More Posts by Jason_WI
Old Sep 27, 2011, 05:09 PM
"JUST FLY"
USA, GA, Butler
Joined Jun 2010
333 Posts
Trader Rating: 154
Same here I have dealt with Nick also that doesnt sound like him at all.
EDFPILOT is offline Find More Posts by EDFPILOT
Old Sep 27, 2011, 05:17 PM
Joined Apr 2011
71 Posts
Well if something was going on why would he not call and tell me? Not calling you guys liars but something is not right. I have called I bet 40 times and no answer. I have sent him pm's and no reply. I have emailed and mo reply. I don't know what else to think other than I got ripped off. If there was a problem or family deal he has he could at least message me. I have seen that he has been online for the last two days in a row and no outreach to try and tell me everything is ok or there is a problem?
Old Sep 27, 2011, 05:23 PM
Joined Apr 2011
71 Posts
Just tried to call him again and it rang twice instead of the normal 4 or 5 times. That means usually they hit the ignore button. So you tell me what to think
Old Sep 27, 2011, 05:31 PM
road wart
United States, CT, Stonington
Joined Aug 2003
2,908 Posts
Trader Rating: 97
that you're jumping to conclusions....maybe?
racie34 is offline Find More Posts by racie34
Old Sep 27, 2011, 05:37 PM
Joined Apr 2011
71 Posts
Jumping to a conclusion after almost a month. That is plenty of time for a package to travel from NY to IN.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 05:44 PM
Joined Apr 2011
71 Posts
If it is as simple as the package is lost in the mail why would I not be able to send him pm's anymore? Blocked maybe? Or that he could not take 5 seconds to send me a tracking number for the package? I have asked him for it about 5 times. I don't want to need to do all this. But after a month I don't have much faith in him. I talked to him for a few hours during our trade. He seamed like such a nice guy. Even answered questions for me. I just don't know what else to think. And if I did get ripped of I would hope that you guys would want me to post it and talk about it so the same thing would not happen to you. I would also hope you would do the same for me.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 05:47 PM
road wart
Joined Aug 2003
2,908 Posts
If it was sent ..sure.......thing is you dont know and I dont think he wants to take a negative hit for something seemingly small? BTW when calling my cell it does lots of things like going to voicemail at once or after a few rings and Im waiting and it never rings in my hand, theyre not failproof either.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 05:48 PM
road wart
Joined Aug 2003
2,908 Posts
I messaged you thefogecig
Old Sep 27, 2011, 06:02 PM
Joined Apr 2011
71 Posts
Messages back
Old Sep 27, 2011, 06:14 PM
rather fly, but this'll do
Portland, OR
Joined Feb 2008
782 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
I doubt zeroskin will want to ruin his reputation here over something so small. I'm confident this will sort itself out.
krefi is offline Find More Posts by krefi
Old Sep 27, 2011, 06:26 PM
United States, NY, Spencerport
Joined Aug 2011
475 Posts
Trader Rating: 141
Anyone think that maybe he has gotten sick or possibly passed away ? Do you have his full name so that maybe you could do a search for his name ? Has he posted on the Forum since your problem began ? Just a possibility.... Shoo
shooboy is offline Find More Posts by shooboy
Old Sep 27, 2011, 06:26 PM
Joined Apr 2011
71 Posts
I hope so. I just got to the point I couldn't stand by anymore and not say something about it on the forum. Every message I have left Him and every voice mail has been nice and civil. I have not called names or cursed or anything but ask what's going on. I am going to keep waiting and if I get what is owed to me I will take back my rating on him and delete this thread. But like I said after almost 25 days of mo attempt To contact me I don't know what else to do or think.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 06:52 PM
Suspended Account
San Diego
Joined Dec 2003
303 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
Nick would not do you wrong.
We should all be considering about his status and caring as to why he has not been seen or heard from in such a long time.
TheEdge is offline Find More Posts by TheEdge
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)