Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 22, 2013, 03:57 PM
Joined Jan 2009
214 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeO82 View Post
Looking good there!!Now you have a next step making it lighter.
On the build right now, I'm building the FC copter for now while I wait for the Tarot carbon.
Njoro is offline Find More Posts by Njoro
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 22, 2013, 04:17 PM
Joined Jan 2009
214 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artelian View Post
Guys.. You know what is worse in all this, and why maybe is so many people irritated ?
Just take a look back and see haw many people are disappointed, and not one word from Mr Minsoo.
From my parts ther is a word " head down, the sword does not cut it" if You know what this means.
At least if Mr. Minsoo was take his responsibility coming here and tell

"Ok guys, I make mistake, I m human and human make mistake but learn from them. Haw can I help You ?"

may be the situation was different.
But he prove that do not give a sheet about his clients.
And is someone still think that the critics are exaggerated and should help instead.. Yes..I can be agreed to help instead of critics BUT...

Mr. Minsoo get his money, and are loot of money for what the board can do, ok ?
Those money ..we not stealing it, and many of us ,,may be work hard for them, and when I take the money from my clients, I give some warranty, I can not run away day after.
At the time I buy the boards (blueboard, blackboard + all optional) cost me allot + shipping + 120 € state taxe.
With those money, I could get (just the best example) Naza and havin 2 Years of fun fly.
Why I do not doing this ?
Because I was not well informed.
This is what we do here, we inform others ..before to buy like we do.
I m not the devil, I m not hate nobody, and the prove is that I m still here trying to solve the problems, hoping that anybody can be happy.
Yes..I m frustrated, but still try get solution and if I manage to fly it well, to help others to, even if I believe will be difficult reading the negatives.
If those controllers was cheaper, maybe we get past more easy, let it go or understand and helping out for developing.
But we are not stupid, right ? So..almost everybody know what a board at that price have to do.

Know..let's pretend that I m Mr.Mincoo..ok ?
I sell You some boards at high price.
But when I ask that price, are 2 reason :

1. because I know what I'm selling, I love my job and I guarantee the quality

2. Just for the money and not give a sheet about the rest

If the N°1 was the reason, then why passing to another boards, and ignore Your clients ?
This means ...that You know the board was not ok, and overpriced, right ?

And here is the difference between buying from Asia or from ..let say Germany or UK.

I m not so good to English, but I hope I made my point.

My final conclusion ?
If Mr. Minsoo still want to be in the business, not matter if here or in other place (still the info on internet go fast everywhere) ... will be back here to support better his clients.
At least if You see that someone try to do better, and remediate the errors, Yo (client) will discharge some frustration and try to collaborate for the better result.
Only then we can say..."Yeah...we can understand Mr. Minsoo. Let's try be more human".

I will still continuing make some test, and come back with testing result, even if I will get Naza.

Fly safe !
Hi
I fully understand your frustration, when I bought the Black Board and Navi1 there wasn't any thing that I thought was going to do the stuff the Navi was capable. I had the same frustration as everyone when it didn't work very well; then I became very ill and we thought I was going to die, I even went blind in one eye so I dropped off the sean for a quite a while.
When I came back and I started to read the forum and found that there was a new board the MCFC; I also read on Minsoo site that the Navi1 barometer was no good so I asked Minsoo if he could send me a replacement barometer for me to solder but instead Minsoo said he would replace my Navi1 with a brand new MCFC free, which he did.
In my book he has discharged his duty to me as his customer and I hope that if I have issue with the MCFC he will work to resolve it. I will say that maybe he is just as frustrated as we all are and he is fed up of being called all kinds of things. I too have work hard for my money and if Naza was there when I started multi-copter I’d have bought one; there are lots of Naza issue going on as well so what can we do but make our own mind what we want to archive.

I’m more than happy to help anyone if I can so let us know which board and what’s wrong and let’s help each other.

Regards

Fly safe.
Njoro is offline Find More Posts by Njoro
Old Jan 23, 2013, 02:04 AM
Joined Apr 2008
269 Posts
Quote:
Guys.. You know what is worse in all this, and why maybe is so many people irritated ?
Just take a look back and see haw many people are disappointed, and not one word from Mr Minsoo.
From my parts ther is a word " head down, the sword does not cut it" if You know what this means.
At least if Mr. Minsoo was take his responsibility coming here and tell

"Ok guys, I make mistake, I m human and human make mistake but learn from them. Haw can I help You ?"

may be the situation was different.
But he prove that do not give a sheet about his clients.
And is someone still think that the critics are exaggerated and should help instead.. Yes..I can be agreed to help instead of critics BUT...

Mr. Minsoo get his money, and are loot of money for what the board can do, ok ?
Those money ..we not stealing it, and many of us ,,may be work hard for them, and when I take the money from my clients, I give some warranty, I can not run away day after.
At the time I buy the boards (blueboard, blackboard + all optional) cost me allot + shipping + 120 € state taxe.
With those money, I could get (just the best example) Naza and havin 2 Years of fun fly.
Why I do not doing this ?
Because I was not well informed.
This is what we do here, we inform others ..before to buy like we do.
I m not the devil, I m not hate nobody, and the prove is that I m still here trying to solve the problems, hoping that anybody can be happy.
Yes..I m frustrated, but still try get solution and if I manage to fly it well, to help others to, even if I believe will be difficult reading the negatives.
If those controllers was cheaper, maybe we get past more easy, let it go or understand and helping out for developing.
But we are not stupid, right ? So..almost everybody know what a board at that price have to do.

Know..let's pretend that I m Mr.Mincoo..ok ?
I sell You some boards at high price.
But when I ask that price, are 2 reason :

1. because I know what I'm selling, I love my job and I guarantee the quality

2. Just for the money and not give a sheet about the rest

If the N°1 was the reason, then why passing to another boards, and ignore Your clients ?
This means ...that You know the board was not ok, and overpriced, right ?

And here is the difference between buying from Asia or from ..let say Germany or UK.

I m not so good to English, but I hope I made my point.

My final conclusion ?
If Mr. Minsoo still want to be in the business, not matter if here or in other place (still the info on internet go fast everywhere) ... will be back here to support better his clients.
At least if You see that someone try to do better, and remediate the errors, Yo (client) will discharge some frustration and try to collaborate for the better result.
Only then we can say..."Yeah...we can understand Mr. Minsoo. Let's try be more human".

I will still continuing make some test, and come back with testing result, even if I will get Naza.

Fly safe !
Dear Sir
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and not attendance
we will do our best to solve the problems of users by constantly attended
I'm working flying test everyday for the firmware update.
For more stable flying, we will release new firmware.

Thanks
Minsoo
Minsoo Kim is offline Find More Posts by Minsoo Kim
Old Jan 23, 2013, 02:28 AM
Joined May 2008
68 Posts
Mr. Minsoo, is the firmware in development applicable for navi2? my navi2 is in the drawer awaiting resurrection - hopefully. in fairness, when i was not able to fly my navi properly, you sent me the navi2 and it was better, autolevel was fine except that it wont hold position.
if the firmware you're developing now is not applicable for the navi & navi2, then you must send the latest board for it for free as my navi2 is useless until now.
ikotikot is offline Find More Posts by ikotikot
Last edited by ikotikot; Jan 24, 2013 at 07:14 AM.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 05:24 AM
Cealapa
Joined Nov 2010
69 Posts
Here is my hexa with HK kk 2.1 board connected with Naviboard II .
On the video I fly in manual mode, no alt hold or GPS pos. hold.
In fact ...I was able to test only the alt hold, the GPS pos. hold not working. May be I have satellite signal problem in that place.
I can tell this only after I will test it on the field.
For the moment is on stand by, waiting some parts for changing.
The video is few weeks old, and at that time was the maximum I can get from the Naviboard.
On the moment is oscillating (not in the video) because I have one props adapter broke, so any test will not be relevant.

Test Hexa H550 Naviboard (5 min 58 sec)

@Mr. Minsoo ...I respect the positive attitude.
Cosrxn is offline Find More Posts by Cosrxn
Old Jan 25, 2013, 08:11 PM
Joined Apr 2008
269 Posts
Quote:
Here is my hexa with HK kk 2.1 board connected with Naviboard II .
On the video I fly in manual mode, no alt hold or GPS pos. hold.
In fact ...I was able to test only the alt hold, the GPS pos. hold not working. May be I have satellite signal problem in that place.
I can tell this only after I will test it on the field.
For the moment is on stand by, waiting some parts for changing.
The video is few weeks old, and at that time was the maximum I can get from the Naviboard.
On the moment is oscillating (not in the video) because I have one props adapter broke, so any test will not be relevant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNgjfL_HhD0

@Mr. Minsoo ...I respect the positive attitude.
Dear Sir
I saw well your video.
if HK kk 2.1 is equipped with accelerometer, it can't be compatible with Naviboard
kk board can use our kk firmware is compatible with the naviboard.
Sorry the wrong information for supporting kkboard.
please contact our email.

Thanks
Minsoo
Minsoo Kim is offline Find More Posts by Minsoo Kim
Old Jan 28, 2013, 07:01 PM
Cealapa
Joined Nov 2010
69 Posts
Mr. Minsoo ...in my caso, I was having problem from the begining even with the blueboard.
I will say that the naviboard + HK 2.1 board fly better then naviboard + blueboard was.
The blue board is unuseful on the box , because of gyro broke.
So I have no choice , then use this actual configuration.
Next month I will pun new radio on, whaiting new motor for chenge ant make new test to see if I can make it fly at least with all optional in function, even if will not be to stable.
At least I hope to be able making some practice in gps mode.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 02:23 PM
Spain (Mālaga)
Joined Aug 2010
293 Posts
Turn to the left (problem)

hi all

my quad is flying well and I waiting for the GPS, but I have problems when I try to turn (yaw axis) to Left.

This the same behavior with my previous Flycam naviboard (black) Now with the MCFC I have the same behavior.

I try to rotate slowly to the right rotation and makes it fast turn. When turning to the left, it begins to turn to the right and then very slowly rotates to the left.

If I want to left turn correctly I do move the stick (rudder) quickly.

I calibrated sticks, I calibrated Compas, I downloaded and uploaded gains.

I dont know what else can to fix this problem

someone else happens?
Mr Minsoo Please any solution?

thanks in advance
cafecubain is offline Find More Posts by cafecubain
Old Jan 31, 2013, 09:55 AM
Philippines, Central Luzon, Marilao
Joined Jun 2008
540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsoo Kim View Post
Hi All
it will be released soon the MCFC firmware 1.1 ver.
- Bug fixed.
- pusher copter include
please see a video for pusher copter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpmy5...layer_embedded

Thanks
Hi minsoo im interested with this setup. I might buy the mcfc just for this anyway. Does this operation require only the gyro to work? I see a video in yotube stating that an accelerometer shouldnt be use.
rukie is offline Find More Posts by rukie
Old Feb 01, 2013, 03:36 PM
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, Sint-Truiden
Joined Jul 2012
119 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cafecubain View Post
hi all

my quad is flying well and I waiting for the GPS, but I have problems when I try to turn (yaw axis) to Left.

This the same behavior with my previous Flycam naviboard (black) Now with the MCFC I have the same behavior.

I try to rotate slowly to the right rotation and makes it fast turn. When turning to the left, it begins to turn to the right and then very slowly rotates to the left.

If I want to left turn correctly I do move the stick (rudder) quickly.

I calibrated sticks, I calibrated Compas, I downloaded and uploaded gains.

I dont know what else can to fix this problem

someone else happens?
Mr Minsoo Please any solution?

thanks in advance
Hhmm i hope for you i am wrong but i think i had the same problem on my blackboard, this due to a failed gyro.
GeO82 is offline Find More Posts by GeO82
Old Feb 04, 2013, 10:14 PM
Cealapa
Joined Nov 2010
69 Posts
give up
Last edited by Cosrxn; Feb 07, 2013 at 11:43 PM.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 08:22 PM
Cealapa
Joined Nov 2010
69 Posts
Give up
Last edited by Cosrxn; Feb 07, 2013 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Give up
Old Feb 09, 2013, 11:02 AM
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, Sint-Truiden
Joined Jul 2012
119 Posts
So i got my new frame assemble ,little test alt hold and position hold where perfect.

AltPosHold (1 min 55 sec)
GeO82 is offline Find More Posts by GeO82
Old Feb 09, 2013, 12:04 PM
Spain (Mālaga)
Joined Aug 2010
293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeO82 View Post
So i got my new frame assemble ,little test alt hold and position hold where perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q6b7...ature=youtu.be
Youu are a lucky man!
cafecubain is offline Find More Posts by cafecubain
Old Feb 09, 2013, 02:03 PM
Cealapa
Joined Nov 2010
69 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cafecubain View Post
Youu are a lucky man!
lol ...here is all about luck

GeO82 ..what controller You use ?