Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by monboy10, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 24, 2011, 01:24 PM
Enough Power? -NEVER ENOUGH!
North-Eastern Saskatchewan, Canada -Eh?!
Joined Apr 2008
1,386 Posts
Cool
New Dirt Bike!!!

on thursday my mom wasn't susposed to be home untill 11 so me and my dad went to go and look at a bike. however she got home early and i got a call right after we bought it and i was loading it. and she asked us where we are so i told her. also on that same day my dad bought a street bike and had it parked in the drive way. anyway today we got it from my grandpas house over to mine and it was my first time riding it. i started out good and didn't stall and i didn't wheelie. so i took it down the street in first then turned around and then i got it up to second but i down shifted too early so i skidded the rear tire then i stoped to cross the road and when i took off again i got the front tire up. most of the time i'll stall when i stop because when i shift up from first to N i shift too far and go into second. i also took the bike out to my friends house and put some tape on the seat. its not a perfect bike: its missing the side plates, exause has been welded up a few times and the seats a bit ripped and the tanks has a few dings but i like it. also it was an enduro but the guy i got it from took of the headlight and speedometer because it was missing the tail lights. so far i love it and want to go ride it again!
monboy10 is offline Find More Posts by monboy10
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 27, 2011, 08:53 AM
Joined Sep 2011
5 Posts
Yummy :D

That bike looks cool what model is it or is that XL the model ?
jormaparas is offline Find More Posts by jormaparas
Old Sep 27, 2011, 09:16 AM
Enough Power? -NEVER ENOUGH!
North-Eastern Saskatchewan, Canada -Eh?!
Joined Apr 2008
1,386 Posts
yeah the xl is the model
monboy10 is offline Find More Posts by monboy10
Old Sep 30, 2011, 09:49 PM
WARNING: May contain spam
Joined Oct 2007
20,928 Posts
XL250?

They're good bikes, keep them tuned up and they will go forever. You don't have to shift into neutral when stopping, just pull in the clutch
Xpress.. is offline Find More Posts by Xpress..
Old Sep 30, 2011, 09:53 PM
NSW, Australia
Joined Feb 2011
2,120 Posts
Top stuff mate, the Honda dirt line is a good one. Very reliable, fun without being crazy. You could register that sucker for the road if you got some lighting for it.

I have a '97 XR600R which I've plated and done a bit of work to, nothing major but it sure makes it good to ride! Longer duration camshaft, advanced ignition unit and large-plenum airfilter... best modifications I've ever done to a bike by a long shot!

Enjoy it mate, take good care of her and she'll do likewise.

Cheers - boingk
boingk is offline Find More Posts by boingk