HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ir3, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 23, 2011, 09:16 PM
ir3
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Dec 2007
285 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Sold
Robbe Hanseatic Package ( Reduced Price)

Up for sale is a complete Robbe Hanseatic Package including the Robbe 1-1177 basic kit, Robbe 1-1178 fittings kit, Robbe Hanseatic Power Pack, and nearly complete Action Electronics RC equipment and Sound generators.

I am including a stock photo. If more photos are needed, please let me know. The fittings set come in two boxes, BII, BIII, and two bags. The fittings consists of all the prefabricated railings, masts, and most of the other fittings to complete the ship. The basic Hanseatic kit has a sparse amount of fittings. The power pack is complete and still sealed. I am including a PDF link of the Action Electronics wiring diagram and part numbers for animating the ship.
Action Electronics Included are:

P79S High Power Multi Controller
P94 Dual ESC + Mixer
P44 Universal Twin Latch/Non-Latch Relay
P13 Hooter/Foghorn
P97 6 Watt Audio Amp
P37 Ships Bell
P92 Power Distribution Board

plus fuses, noise suppression caps, speaker, and other small items. No bow thruster, servos, RX/TX, or batteries.

The instruction manual is in 3 sections: basic build, power, and add on accessories. It is quite detailed showing where each railing section and other items are located. The kit does not come with a set of plans but the builders manual is very comprehensive.

A quick check for prices on the Internet from most of the European suppliers, if even available is about $1900. I am asking $1100, shipped in Continental USA, but will consider reasonable offers. Shipping will be calculated if outside Continental US.

Please, reasonable offers only. I will be happy to work with potential buyers to supply any extra photos of the kit and the fittings. I don't want to manhandle the railings since they appear to be quite fragile but I will respond to serious requests.

Thanks for looking.
ir3 is online now Find More Posts by ir3
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 24, 2011, 01:34 AM
Joined Sep 2008
39 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
YGPM
Thanks
tiny_feet is offline Find More Posts by tiny_feet
Old Sep 24, 2011, 09:23 AM
ir3
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Dec 2007
285 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Re: Robbe Hanseatic

I was asked for more pictures. I did not unpack the kit itself for pictures (sorry). Robbe packed this kit in such a way that once it is unpacked it is almost impossible to repack. It took me 45 minutes to repack the kit after checking the instruction manual. The kit was sealed when I opened so the contents are exactly as packed in the Robbe Factory.

Thanks for looking.

I am adding the following link to the Robbe site:

http://data.robbe-online.net/robbe_p...101_1-1177.pdf
ir3 is online now Find More Posts by ir3
Last edited by ir3; Sep 24, 2011 at 09:30 AM.
Closed Thread