HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 22, 2011, 09:57 PM
Joined Sep 2011
6 Posts
Discussion
customer service is getting better. A happy customer.

I had a problem with an airpland that my son purchased. It crashed due to a defect from the manufacter. My son tried to talk to customer service and got no where. He hasd to leave for college and I took on his plight. I snet Bailey a message and she looked at our issue and took care of it in a timely manner. Bailey is what customer service should be. She listened to our problem, she talked it over with her tech and took car of the problem. I want to publically thank Bailey for her hard work. They are trying to make it better and took care of me.
Clay Tyler is offline Find More Posts by Clay Tyler
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 23, 2011, 08:27 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Thanks Clay, I'm glad I could help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Tyler View Post
I had a problem with an airpland that my son purchased. It crashed due to a defect from the manufacter. My son tried to talk to customer service and got no where. He hasd to leave for college and I took on his plight. I snet Bailey a message and she looked at our issue and took care of it in a timely manner. Bailey is what customer service should be. She listened to our problem, she talked it over with her tech and took car of the problem. I want to publically thank Bailey for her hard work. They are trying to make it better and took care of me.
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR