SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by LICobra, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 10:14 AM
Warbird Enthusiast
Long Island, NY
Joined Jan 2008
5,425 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Sold
Parkzone SE5a PNP

Im selling my Parkzone SE5a Plug an Play

It an excellent flying WWI warbird, just not to my liking, but I thought I'd try it.

It has about 25 flights with no crashes and is in excellent condition, I did apply some 5 minute epoxy to the lower wing tips for some extra ground protection and sprayed with testors dull coat to cover the shiney finish of the epoxy.

The PZ instruction manual is included, it presently has the tail skid installed and comes with the optional tail wheel, I also installed added a round magazine on the Lewis Gun mounted on top of the wing.

I no longer have the original box so this sale is for local pick-up in the Long Island, NY Metropolitan area.....for $140

There is presently a Spektrum AR6115 receiver in the SE5a that will be removed or the buyer can add another $40 to keep the receiver.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the SE5a.
LICobra is online now Find More Posts by LICobra
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: FMS P-51 4 blade vs 2 blade
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 22, 2011, 10:42 AM
amo ludibria ventis
United States, VA, Chantilly
Joined Oct 2010
7,536 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
I just got rid of mine too, they should have put plastic bumpers on the wingtips considering it's nearly impossible to land without some tipping.
PontiusPilate is online now Find More Posts by PontiusPilate
Old Sep 22, 2011, 10:49 AM
United States, CA, Redding
Joined Feb 2011
1,045 Posts
Trader Rating: 102
My Balsa GP SE5A does the same thing. I have a few small light planes that do the same thing. No Matter how greased the landing the plane will spin out to either side often times tipping the wing tip hitting the ground. I will say that the SE5A is an awesome flying airplane.
Mr Big Head is online now Find More Posts by Mr Big Head
Old Sep 22, 2011, 12:08 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Trader Rating: 128
Nice plane....buy with confidence, this is a top notch seller who takes immaculate care of his planes.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Old Oct 06, 2011, 04:32 PM
Warbird Enthusiast
Long Island, NY
Joined Jan 2008
5,425 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
The SE5a did not sell, but I closed the thread due to lack of interest.
LICobra is online now Find More Posts by LICobra
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: FMS P-51 4 blade vs 2 blade
Closed Thread