HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by RCFLYBOY1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 21, 2011, 03:07 PM
CERTIFIED CRASH ARTIST
United States, MD, Baltimore
Joined Mar 2011
66 Posts
Whoops!
I am bored how come glue doesn't dry faster

Once again I am working on a plane.I reduced some P51 profile plans to a 20 inch wingspan.I cut two fuselage sides and am spacing them from connected together at rudder to a one and a quarter inch fuse thickness at firewall.I added one inch to center of wing to make up for spacing of fuse.Now I am assembleing the whole deal so I can set up my electronics. The problem is I am building all these indoor planes to have fun with over the winter and have not located a place to fly indoors.Stupid human trick once again.If anyone that reads this knows of a place to fly indoors in maryland feel free to let me know.For now back to the build I guess its tlme for some glide testing. As soon as I figure out how to load some pix from my camera I will put some up.
RCFLYBOY1 is offline Find More Posts by RCFLYBOY1
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 23, 2011, 03:31 PM
Team PAS
United States, MD, Bowie
Joined Mar 2011
457 Posts
I feel ya. Im building a Ultimate I want to fly before winter hits and well I honestly dont like building planes! LOL Just like to fly them.
purcilas is online now Find More Posts by purcilas