SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ABADGTP, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 21, 2011, 12:49 PM
United States, IA, Sergeant Bluff
Joined Jun 2011
84 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
EFM Sabre, Pony & 2 Foam Free Flight Models

All s poken for and shipped yesterday (9-23-2011) Thanks to all & RCG!!!

EFM Sabre - This plane once sold by 3D Hobby Shop. As far as I can tell it is NIP. everything appears to be there. I decided to keep this one

Pony - Free flight model once sold by Hobby Lobby - aIll there, canopy slightly stained. can't remember if it came with rubber motor, if it did I don't have it. Spoken for & shipping paid for by bigtruck169

(2) Foam Free flight models - Intended for CO2 motors. One still sealed in package, one I opened to look at. My nephew was going to build it and he colored windows on the fuselage with a marker. Spoken for & shipping paid for by bigtruck169.

Thanks & Blessings,
Rick

]
ABADGTP is offline Find More Posts by ABADGTP
Last edited by ABADGTP; Sep 24, 2011 at 09:35 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 21, 2011, 01:04 PM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Dec 2009
508 Posts
Trader Rating: 78
pm sent
bigtruck169 is offline Find More Posts by bigtruck169
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: antique gas station pics
Old Sep 21, 2011, 01:41 PM
United States, PA, Selinsgrove
Joined Aug 2011
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
I would take the foam models, just like in the original thread
lReapelR is offline Find More Posts by lReapelR
Old Sep 21, 2011, 01:46 PM
United States, AL, Huntsville
Joined Oct 2010
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
pm sent.
Thanks!
allgona is offline Find More Posts by allgona
Old Sep 21, 2011, 02:39 PM
mike
United States, SC, Charleston
Joined Dec 2009
289 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABADGTP View Post
Hey guys, I got these planes from Birdbrain (Thanks so much Tim). I thought I would be able to convert them into small electric RC planes but I am not financially able to do that right now and I do not know if it can be done. I already asked Birdbrain if he wanted them back and he said to do what I want with them so here you go guys...I am going to "Pay it Forward" and give these away for free as I got them.......

If you are local, you can pick them up for free...first come first serve, I will not hold these for anyone (unless I know you..LOL). If you are not local, then you would need to pay for shipping...the box to ship them in would be fairly big so $10 each for shipping should cover it.

PLEASE NOTE: If you want more than one item, it will be $10 each and not $10 total to ship more than one.

Here is what is available (info copied from Birdbrain's post shown below):

EFM Sabre - This plane once sold by 3D Hobby Shop. As far as I can tell it is NIP. everything appears to be there.

Pony - Free flight model once sold by Hobby Lobby - all there, canopy slightly stained. can't remember if it came with rubber motor, if it did I don't have it.

(2) Foam Free flight models - Intended for CO2 motors. One still sealed in package, one I opened to look at. My nephew was going to build it and he colored windows on the fuselage with a marker.

Thanks & Blessings,
Rick

hey i looked up the EFM Sabre - looks like a cool plane something like my flying style

ill take her off you're hands

whats the shipping on this beast?
only 10$? thats a deal and a half!

thanks mike

look back at the thread he made i was going to get the plane but i didnt pm him back fast enough
rc-dude is offline Find More Posts by rc-dude
Last edited by rc-dude; Sep 21, 2011 at 02:51 PM.
Old Sep 21, 2011, 02:48 PM
United States, OK, Erick
Joined Aug 2011
843 Posts
Trader Rating: 87
i would love to have the sabre. but im not first lol ill
crash8384 is offline Find More Posts by crash8384
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 22, 2011, 01:09 PM
Dir_D_Redd
United States, GA, Clayton
Joined Jan 2010
338 Posts
Trader Rating: 81
So! What's Left Over Friend! ! ! ! ! !
dirdredd is offline Find More Posts by dirdredd
Old Sep 22, 2011, 04:37 PM
Joined Jun 2011
84 Posts
UPDATE: Sept 22nd 2011 (THERE ARE NO ELECTRONICS OR BATTERIES INCLUDED)

Hey everyone, I apologize for changing the rules a bit here but I have had an overwhelming response to this. I decided to keep the EFM SABRE and I also decided with what is left to give one item to three people rather than giving three items to one person. I feel that it would be better to "spread the wealth" so to speak. I did not realize I would have so much response for these. I am going to allow only one per person.

Here is how I am going to do this but I need to hurry because we are going on vacation and leaving early Saturday morning so I will want to ship these tomorrow.

THIS WILL BE OPEN TO ANYONE SO YOU WILL NEED TO REPLY TO MY POST WITH THE ITEM YOU WANT! DO NOT PM ME. TO BE FAIR, THOSE WHO ALREADY REPLIED AND PM'ED ME WILL GET FIRST CHOICE BUT EVERYONE WILL NEED TO REPLY TO MY POST WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO:
Again, those who already posted and PM'd me will be first in line
As noted above, I decided to keep the EFM SABRE so that leaves 3 items: The Pony and Two (2) Foam Free Flight Models.
Put your request in the order you would like in case the item you want had already been taken. For example...if I was doing this, I would want a Foam Free Flight Model OR the Pony but would prefer the Free Flight first...so here is how I would do it:
1. Free Flight Model
2. Pony
3. Free Flight Model

If the Pony would be my first choice, I would do it like this:
1.Pony
2. Free Flight Model
3. Free Flight Model

Again...I need this buttoned up tonight and PayPal needs to be done tonight. I will PM you to let you know what model I am sending along with my PayPal info. If I have any questions...I will post or PM you.

I do understand that some of you have posted that you wanted this or that in BirdBrains post but I want to start fresh here. So again, first come first serve unless I do not hear back by tonight...then I am moving to the next person.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 08:27 PM
Joined Dec 2009
508 Posts
i take pony, payment already sent
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 22, 2011, 08:36 PM
United States, PA, Selinsgrove
Joined Aug 2011
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
I would be fine with the free flight foam models
lReapelR is offline Find More Posts by lReapelR
Old Sep 22, 2011, 09:14 PM
Joined Jun 2011
84 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lReapelR View Post
I would be fine with the free flight foam models
I PM'd IReapelR, he said to give the Foam Free Flights to someone who could use them more so both are available.
Last edited by ABADGTP; Sep 22, 2011 at 09:29 PM.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 09:21 PM
Joined Jun 2011
84 Posts
Hey all...I cannot believe the lack of interest since the original post. I replied to everyone's PM...if I overlooked you somehow, let me know.

Both of the Foam Free Flight Models are still up for grabs....Unless I get more interest soon, I may just let bigtruck169 have them all. Thanks again all
Last edited by ABADGTP; Sep 22, 2011 at 09:32 PM.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 10:46 PM
Joined Dec 2009
508 Posts
i can use the free flight. these r for new flyers in our club. let me know
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 23, 2011, 12:36 AM
Joined Jun 2011
84 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtruck169 View Post
i can use the free flight. these r for new flyers in our club. let me know
Hey BT, I have not had any otber requests for the other two planes...they are yours if you still want them. I will PM you for the shipping cost.

Thanks & Blessings.
Rick
Closed Thread