SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 11, 2012, 11:12 AM
warranty expired
Central Ohio
Joined Nov 2007
1,676 Posts
Nice job. Amazing.....how you never slow down..........you're a hopeless ship factory work-a-holic!.........but I mean in a good way....of course! ;-)
NOTAR 600 is online now Find More Posts by NOTAR 600
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 11, 2012, 12:20 PM
warranty expired
Central Ohio
Joined Nov 2007
1,676 Posts
Hey...found this here geezer......4WD off road edition!!

Plus cool pile of RR junk bonus pic.
Old Apr 11, 2012, 12:33 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,863 Posts
Well I like to keep busy . I like that four wheeler that is good along with the rail yard junk yard. DON
Rustbucket is offline Find More Posts by Rustbucket
Old Apr 11, 2012, 09:29 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,863 Posts
HEY The LST that I may be doing . It will be intresting . Usely when I do a ship I try to get it to whear it came new. Well on this one he wants me to show battle damage with a hole in the deck. I will get pictures soon. THis one could be fun . Never done a battle damage Ship. Rusty
Old Apr 19, 2012, 12:24 AM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,863 Posts
LST up date

Hello all ok here is the LST I am doing she is the early class LST the 552. HE is happy with my work and likes the battle damage I have put into it. IT is a static display all wood build. 30 inch long 4 and half inche wide about 4 inches deep. NOW I have alot of casting to do soon. GOT THE Hull work done for the most part.. OK that is it for now . Rusty. HOPE all of you are doing ok
Old Apr 19, 2012, 01:01 PM
warranty expired
Central Ohio
Joined Nov 2007
1,676 Posts
The new LST is coming together nicely I see. Here's a video I made of a 35 car N scale train going somewhat fast in my living room. Turn up the sound for good effects.

Hammer Down (4 min 51 sec)
Old Apr 19, 2012, 05:59 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,863 Posts
HEY Mike nice work. Nice to get it going . NOW you need to add another line so it would be able to go into a town and back out on the main
I like the sound affects. make you feel your on board riding with it .
GOOD JOB>
Rusty.
Last edited by Rustbucket; Apr 20, 2012 at 02:31 AM.
Old Apr 21, 2012, 12:02 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,863 Posts
up date

OK I put some more into it in the last few days . So here is new up date pictuers. More will come soon Rusty.
Old Apr 22, 2012, 03:10 PM
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Jan 2008
1,868 Posts
cool
seeingeyegod is offline Find More Posts by seeingeyegod
Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:35 AM
warranty expired
Central Ohio
Joined Nov 2007
1,676 Posts
Nice!
Old Apr 23, 2012, 12:43 AM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,863 Posts
YUP It is nice to have the parts only cost me casting material and doing the work.
Nice to have that back grown in that area.
. O ya some molds to work with as well.;-)

HEY Seeing eye did you get over to Pearson this weeken They had open cock pit day. I was going to try to make it but something came up and stop me . Rusty
Last edited by Rustbucket; Apr 23, 2012 at 03:47 AM.
Old Apr 23, 2012, 04:17 PM
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Jan 2008
1,868 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustbucket View Post
YUP It is nice to have the parts only cost me casting material and doing the work.
Nice to have that back grown in that area.
. O ya some molds to work with as well.;-)

HEY Seeing eye did you get over to Pearson this weeken They had open cock pit day. I was going to try to make it but something came up and stop me . Rusty
Hmm I could do that today actually, but I may also go flying as it is really nice! Tomorrow it might rain...
seeingeyegod is offline Find More Posts by seeingeyegod
Old Apr 24, 2012, 02:29 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,863 Posts
By the way I think you could??? even fly out there if you go into the office and ask for the manger for he is a flyer himself small and the real ones. Just a thought. FOR a buddy of mind said he like to fly out of there so I am not sure if my buddy was talking RC for that is what he is into or the real ones ? BUT like i say it might worth your time to check. ?? I know flying fields has become hard to fine any more. I remember when there use to be some at delta park and the old fire stone on 181 many years ago. BUT like I say I am not flyer but Had buddys that use to fly and I would hear about them even went to couple of meets many years ago. O mas was one of them . BUT I ran ships during that big show had a lot of fun with a group at that time.
DON
Last edited by Rustbucket; Apr 24, 2012 at 04:55 PM.
Old Apr 24, 2012, 08:42 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,863 Posts
UP date

OK guys I have been working on the ship off and on for the last few days. I did hit it lucky I was able to pick up a couple of trucks tonight for it . All ready has a tank so it will be ready as well . Still alot of work to do and go. But here is what it looks like as of tonight. enjoy
Old Apr 24, 2012, 10:02 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,863 Posts
Jeep on boat

OK here is a picture of a jeep that I did a wile back and never put it together so I added it to the boat about hour a go.