Leeds
Joined Mar 2003
1,937 Posts
Contest
EIM 2011 Pilot Entry now live

Coming Soon

Electric Indoor Masters 2011

Richard Dunn Centre Bradford England 3rd/4th December 2011

Once again we find ourselves a little more than 10 weeks away from the start of the BMFA Electric Indoor Masters competition. As in previous years this contest is open to UK and international pilots. Those of you who have attended before as a Spectator or Pilot will know just what a great weekend it is. Regular international support since its inception in 2008 has driven the standards of Indoor flying in the UK forwards to a point we can now compete at an international level. If you havenít attended our weekend of indulgent indoor flying previously then its time to come and see what the fuss is all about. The EIM is the only place where the competition beast is over ruled by Fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5YGxblXBEE

Pilots can enrol NOW! http://f3p-uk.hobby-site.com/register.php any questions or difficulty
entering the competition using the online form should be directed to me. lipoly@sky.com
Donít forget the pilots, Judges and helpers also get the unforgettable evenings flying and Buffett again this year curtesy of Horizon Hobby UK.

Theres a few changes since last year. Syncro is now replaced with Team Freestyle (Trophy sponsor is confirmed as www.electricwingman.com) The change to team freestyle is simply to encourage teams to let there hair down and entertain our viewing public.

Team Freestyle and Freestyle have a new scoring criteria to ensure the flights are unique and entertaining each and every round.

Pylon. The EIM Racer design from the 2009 / 10 series remains race legal as long as it is constructed fully from EPP in accordance with the rules. A 2011 updated version of the racer is also available to race. Full sized PDF Plans are available on request.
Or a kit of foam parts are available

http://www.flying-dog.co.uk/shop/ofi...cer-p-101.html

Trophy and raffle Sponsors are welcomed aboard and will be featured in the official EIM program produced by the BMFA for the event.

So far Horizon Hobby, Robotbirds, Electricwingman Angelwingdesigns and Flying Dog have once again pledged there support once again.

And another call out to the Judges that are invaluable to us to pledge there weekends support. Anyone wishing to help please let me know asap.

Thats it for now and we look forward to seeing you all in December

Andycap is offline Find More Posts by Andycap
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 24, 2011, 10:47 AM
Hoofddorp Holland
Joined Sep 2005
37 Posts
Eim-2011

Here a video of EIM-2011.

EIM-2011.wmv (6 min 4 sec)

Merry Christmas
Dick.
Dick v/d Vecht is offline Find More Posts by Dick v/d Vecht
Old Dec 25, 2011, 05:28 AM
Intermediate Multi
Columbus, OH
Joined Mar 2005
3,257 Posts
Now I know where you talked to Mike McConville. I missed the part about him being in the UK.
Trisquire is offline Find More Posts by Trisquire
Old Dec 28, 2011, 03:23 AM
Freestyle God!
sunny wales
Joined Mar 2007
175 Posts
Great vid, captures the fun we had.

BB
barnesyboy is offline Find More Posts by barnesyboy