Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by flyandi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 19, 2011, 04:23 PM
San Marcos, CA
Joined Aug 2009
2,821 Posts
Trader Rating: 76
Sold
Parkzone T-28 + Extras - LPU Only in SoCal

For sale is a Parkzone T-28 with a tons of extras. After 1.5 years of great service I have to depart from it - It breaks my heart but I have no space left in the garage and one plane needs to go.

Condition:
This it the Navy version. The T-28 is (very) used. The wing has some foam damage on the edge and it was glued together on several occasions (tail and front part) and some parts are borrowed from the Air Force Version (Cowl + Elevator) - but that doesn't mean anything because it fly's absolutely fantastic.

I used a lot of structure tape on it to secure the damages. Yes this plane has crashed multiple times but always got fixed.

It comes with all the bells and whistle including Bomb Drop, Navigation Lights, Flaps, Stronger Motor, Metal Motor Mount and a 900mHz Video System (Camera build into cockpit).

It's a beast and can haul easily over 60mph (measured with radar gun) with a 3Cell 2200mAh 40C LiPo (not included). She is not a beauty but a rock solid plane.

This plane logged probably around 150h of flight and she is still rocking!

This plane is available now and for local pick up at 92078, San Marcos.

Why LPU only?
Well, the wings are permantly glued together, meaning that I can not remove the wings and therefore there is no possibility of shipping. (Yes there is one with Greyhound Shipping but you would need to cover the true cost of shipping, that means including the custom crate I may have to build)

Here is what is included:

Plane:
* T-28 Navy
* Custom Build Flaps
* Extra Wheels

Engine:
* Turnigy 3536 series (http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=3886)
* Turnigy Sentry 40A ESC (http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=3729)
* ESC Programming Card
* Metal Motor Mount for 3536 series
* Extra Spinner (I may have two, have to check)

Features:
* Turnigy/Quanum Bomb Drop + One Bomb (On extra channel)
* Turnigy Navigation Lights Built-In + I add a brand new Turnigy Navigation Set (http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ng_System.html)
* 900mhz Video System with cockpit camera (Cam glued into T-28 Cockpit). Includes Receiver and Transmitter (Camera with 9V Battery).
* A 3.5 inch TFT Display that connects directly to the Video System.

Check out the pictures if I missed anything.

I tried to be detailed and honest as possible. If you have any questions, please ask (Pictures are coming).

Original I asked for $150 but after reviewing everything I think a fair price would be $120 or make me an offer. LPU in San Marcos, CA 92078. We can test fly it.

If you want it shipped, than you really have to commit and pay for the plane first and do an extra payment once I have it packed and the total cost. I can give a estimate based on location.

Thanks,

Andy

PS: The Airtronics Receiver is not part of the deal!
flyandi is online now Find More Posts by flyandi
Last edited by flyandi; Sep 19, 2011 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Added Pictures
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 19, 2011, 06:02 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2011
316 Posts
Trader Rating: 75
what size prop are you using?
beercandan11 is offline Find More Posts by beercandan11
Old Sep 19, 2011, 06:10 PM
San Marcos, CA
Joined Aug 2009
2,821 Posts
Primarily Master Airscrew 10x7 http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=8052
Old Sep 19, 2011, 06:12 PM
San Marcos, CA
Joined Aug 2009
2,821 Posts
I have to see how many 10x7 I have left. I would add them as a goodie.
Old Sep 19, 2011, 08:22 PM
You torquing to me?
Vancouver, WA
Joined Mar 2010
610 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
how good is the FPV system?
slyfoxflyer66 is offline Find More Posts by slyfoxflyer66
Old Sep 19, 2011, 08:33 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2011
316 Posts
Trader Rating: 75
how much just for the video setup? if you are willing to seperate? shipped to 91040
beercandan11 is offline Find More Posts by beercandan11
Old Sep 19, 2011, 09:57 PM
San Marcos, CA
Joined Aug 2009
2,821 Posts
The FPV is decent. Couple hundred feets in line of sight, depending on the weather.

At the moment I want sell the entire package.
Old Sep 20, 2011, 01:38 AM
USA, CA, San Diego
Joined Apr 2007
484 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
I'm interested - but can't get up there for a few days

An impressive collection. 150 hours, yet it looks nicer than mine

I was just up in Escondido today but it was my first trip in months. Any chance of your getting half way eg Poway? (I'm near Miramar MCAS) I'll PM you with contact details.
Reegor is offline Find More Posts by Reegor
Old Sep 20, 2011, 04:15 PM
Gas Turbines Rule
34 Purchase St, South Easton, MA. 02375
Joined Oct 2009
30 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Wow

Wow, that is what I call going through the war and back.

I have to hand it to you for keeping this thing alive...

If I lived in CA, I might actually go get it. But I am 3000 miles away.

Impressive...

D
gasturbineman is offline Find More Posts by gasturbineman
Closed Thread