SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 05, 2011, 07:27 PM
"Free crash instruction"
long island N.Y.
Joined Jan 2004
1,715 Posts
yeah ,it sucks I don't have to work ....I built everything I bought from NEAT already......I think I need to sell or part with some stuff at PARCS electric event in Brooklyn. Will you be hanging?
Cr@sh is online now Find More Posts by Cr@sh
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2011, 11:36 PM
Rochester, NY
United States, NY, Monroe
Joined May 2004
1,883 Posts
When not working I flew the Red GLH - really fast airplane - on 3S ! I'll post a vid on that soon. I have some vids of my buds at our booth. Here is one:

JustGoFly booth at Neat Fair 2011 - an R/C Electric Fair in the Catskills - NY (2 min 52 sec)

We Love NEAT FAIR !

Enjoy,
Vinnie
JustGoFly is offline Find More Posts by JustGoFly
Old Oct 07, 2011, 11:04 PM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Oct 2010
1,706 Posts
i didt fly a thing . "im a noob" I didnt want to crash into the air and mess up the air flow for you guys n girls. what i went for ,was to shop for deals and a specific plane . MULTIPLEX TWIN JET ULTRA. "which i got "and God willing wil be flying next event.
THESANDMAN is offline Find More Posts by THESANDMAN
Old Oct 08, 2011, 03:39 PM
Brookfield,Oh
Joined Sep 2010
42 Posts
I flew my homemade cub. had a blast. was there with Luke`s RC. had another plane to fly at night but Winston the dog stepped on the wing and put a hole in it so no fly. bummer. so I flew my Night Vapor. what a good time.
slowfly53 is offline Find More Posts by slowfly53
Old Oct 08, 2011, 10:47 PM
"Free crash instruction"
long island N.Y.
Joined Jan 2004
1,715 Posts
Don't feel bad ,I accidentally stepped on someones vapor.actually,he flew it right under my foot in mid stride. Ah, but he did fix and fly the next day The hole the dog made was nothing duct tape or CA can't fix. I'm glad you had a nice time and lukes RC was right behind my tent on flight line,worked well so when I crashed and needed a part...Lukes was ready and waiting. I am curious though, I bought a castle ice 50 cause Castle sent me over to him since they were not selling inventory,Castle creations were just displaying thier lineup. I mentioned the recall on the ice ESC's regarding the component on board and was told they replaced all the CC ice ESC's. After retuning home I see I have one of the recalled ones. why would they sell a recalled ESC right next to Castles tent and not be aware of this ? Sucks cause I don't use post office much nor wish to fix with effort from my part. It's was not cheap and all I use is Castle speed controllers. If you were working with lukes,did he know his ice's were recalled?
Last edited by Cr@sh; Oct 10, 2011 at 01:58 AM.
Old Oct 10, 2011, 11:34 PM
Brookfield,Oh
Joined Sep 2010
42 Posts
not sure. I`ll have to ask him.
slowfly53 is offline Find More Posts by slowfly53
Old Oct 11, 2011, 06:07 PM
Joined Jul 2007
105 Posts
Crash, I called Castle to confirm that there has never been a recall on any of the Ice controllers, only the HV controllers have had a recall. So you don't have anything to worry about. If you are having a problem, give us or Castle a call. We will be glad to help you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr@sh View Post
Don't feel bad ,I accidentally stepped on someones vapor.actually,he flew it right under my foot in mid stride. Ah, but he did fix and fly the next day The hole the dog made was nothing duct tape or CA can't fix. I'm glad you had a nice time and lukes RC was right behind my tent on flight line,worked well so when I crashed and needed a part...Lukes was ready and waiting. I am curious though, I bought a castle ice 50 cause Castle sent me over to him since they were not selling inventory,Castle creations were just displaying thier lineup. I mentioned the recall on the ice ESC's regarding the component on board and was told they replaced all the CC ice ESC's. After retuning home I see I have one of the recalled ones. why would they sell a recalled ESC right next to Castles tent and not be aware of this ? Sucks cause I don't use post office much nor wish to fix with effort from my part. It's was not cheap and all I use is Castle speed controllers. If you were working with lukes,did he know his ice's were recalled?
lukesrcplanes is offline Find More Posts by lukesrcplanes
Old Oct 11, 2011, 07:43 PM
"Free crash instruction"
long island N.Y.
Joined Jan 2004
1,715 Posts
I know I'm not the brightest lightbulb and learn something new every day .Thank you kind sir and know I'm not complaining I also know in the blink of an eye, you or Castle would rectify anything pronto. I heard ice and ass-sumed as always, like I knew what I was talking about . I was planing on doing nothing anyway cause I've "Never" had an issue with Castle's line up. I'm glad you got home safe and weather worked for ya ,shame all the damage from Irene but I look forward to next year ,Thanks again for your time and please, I'm sorry, I was leaving as is ,just wanted to know.