SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by hydrofreak1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 01:56 PM
Joined Apr 2008
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Custom Painted AeroMarine MINI XxX

I hate to do it but I have to sell my prize hull with Hatch. I never had a chance to finish her. She is a Aeromarine mini XXX with a fantastic Mamba Snake custom Airbrushed paint job. She has all her running gear on board and mounted . You just need to finish her up with a motor mount , motor, radio and receiver an servo. I was planning to run her with a Neu 1512 or a Feigao 6XL and run her on 4S-5S Lipoly batteries

it is 26 inches long x 7 inches wide comes with

Speedmaster strut 3/16
Speedmaster mini rudder w/ pickup
1set Offshore Electrics Stainless Steel Turn Fins

A Custom Airbrushed paint job paid over $600.00 US for this one of a kind paint job
3/16 octura prop shaft on octura .150 cable

This hull is a definite collectors item the Mini Outer Limits xXx only came out in limited production. After doing some research into it.
Aeromarine had produced this type of hull based on the "Outer limits xXx" They were commissioned to make 6 hulls 26" long.

They never intended to sell this version to the public, but here it is. The Mini xXx or just X.

This one carries the Aeromarine laminate serial #11086 . I haven't been able to find anymore information on that serial # yet but I am still searching..........The last time I was able to see one it was a couple of years back on Ebay and it went for over $350.00 US for just a plain gel coated hull with nothing on it.

Iam looking for $500.00 plus shipping to your location

Please contact me with your zip/postal code if your interested in this one of a kind boat that will definitely dominate your pond and is a real BAD A$$ boat.

Thanks for looking Hydrofreak 1
hydrofreak1 is offline Find More Posts by hydrofreak1
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 18, 2011, 03:49 PM
United States, NC
Joined Feb 2011
1,903 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
Beautiful boat! Looks super fast and mean!
Good luck with your sale
Viper82 is offline Find More Posts by Viper82
Old Sep 21, 2011, 05:38 PM
Joined Apr 2008
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
TTT Would consider a trade on a RTF 500 Trex E. You would be getting a heck of a deal on a straight trade as she has been a shelf queen for far to long. Some one would have a one of a kind boat like no other on the pond. Hydrofreak1
hydrofreak1 is offline Find More Posts by hydrofreak1