HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 17, 2011, 09:24 AM
South Africa, GP, Alberton
Joined Sep 2009
173 Posts
Discussion
How to get outer profile of a delta wing

Hi
I,ve made a few delta(triangle) wings cut out of polistyrene.I use a hot wire connected to a nail on the one side and I pull it through by hand on the other side.
The problem I have is that on the side nearest to the nailv is forever melting no matter what the temp is set to or else the tip of the wing is so thin.
I want to get the same profile as the inner and just reduce it in size to the size I want.
I was thinking of making a photo copy of the profile and reuce it to the size I want.
Any other ideas?
Jab69 is offline Find More Posts by Jab69
to remove ads between posts