SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by verticalspark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 17, 2011, 06:14 AM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,078 Posts
Discussion
Life for the last couple of months

Well after training was done in Ft. Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX I got 21 days off to spend at home. And while I was looking forward to staying up late and sleeping in I often found myself dead tired by 2200 and awake by 8 at the latest. Guess the schedule you work in the army tends to change your daily habits. But in the end I flew twice with my best friend and asked my girlfriend to marry me. So it was a fantastic couple weeks!

But now Im in reception at Ft. Carson and I love the view! I see myself going with a very long range FPV setup when I get the chance if I get to stay out here. And if you look carefully you can see a snow covered pikes peak!
verticalspark is online now Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Trinidad Scorpion
to remove ads between posts