HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by JonesRacing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 16, 2011, 03:09 PM
Nick Jones
Joined Sep 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
losi XXX roller or rtr, trinity spec and duratrax

i have a losi XXX chassis set up to run road course. for sale roller paid 275 will sale for 200. or rtr with a mamba max 7turn brushless with computer disk for 350. the motor has never been raced. just put in the car and tested. the car has been raced before i bought it but not damaged. the mamba max was bought for 200$. the trinity spec car was raced. completely went through car. new front and read gears. stock motor. rtr. all you need it your receiver200. i also have a duratrax truck. its used for 75 bucks roller. have extra parts and 3 bodys. one for each rc car. i have stands for the RC cars. a charger. cooling fan. amp. a radio and receiver with the trinity spec (extra 75$) will send pics please contact me (nick) 765 465 3057. if your interested and willing to negotiate please feel free to get a hold of me. im willing to setting for serious offers. willing to trade for a truck. roller or RTR. (preffer nitro) lets see what ya got.

willing to accept offers. looking to get out of the hobby.
JonesRacing is offline Find More Posts by JonesRacing
Last edited by JonesRacing; Sep 20, 2011 at 11:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2011, 09:07 PM
Nick Jones
Joined Sep 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
or best offer

if you think my prices are to high please send me an offer. i really need to get rid of my RC cars and equipment.
JonesRacing is offline Find More Posts by JonesRacing