SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 15, 2011, 12:07 AM
Boca Raton FL
Joined Nov 2010
598 Posts
Question
Is there a firmware that supports Frsky telemetry for 9x?

After all teh things I've heard, I think I'm going to swap my DX6i with OrangeRx to a Turnigy 9x with FrSky w/telemetry

It's just weird I'd sell my more expensive radio for a cheaper one, but apparently it's a really nice radio and with a FrSky and some custom software, it is up there with the high dollar transmitters...

so that being said

Which firmware out there would support the FrSky's telemetry to show on the 9x v2's screen?

also, I would love something where I could set the flaps for example to deploy at a certain speed. (like say 0 to full deploy in 6 seconds) I know some expensive radios out there can do this. On my DX6i, it's like an on-off switch.

FWIW, this is the FrSky I'm looking at -

FrSky DF 2.4Ghz Combo Pack for JR w/ Module & RX (V2)

My plans are currently for FPV... I think I could get some good distance out of this.

I was looking at the DL, but apparently this is a good buy too. I guess you can't really couple this with a 1.2 though.... gonna need 5.8 or 900mhz.
razorseal is offline Find More Posts by razorseal
to remove ads between posts