Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by kclements, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 14, 2011, 10:10 PM
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Jan 2008
62 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
For Sale
Aeromarine "Popeyes" 42" Offshore Cat

Purchased new in 1986 this Aeromarine Laminates "Popeyes" Cat is in great condition. I am the second owner. The previous owner only had it out a few times before getting frustrated after he could not get both nitro engines to run at the same time. After that it sat on a shelf for the last 25yrs! It has twin counter rotating AMPS outdrives on it. (They are for sale separately in another thread)

The hull is in great condition for its age! The original decals are showing some signs of age. They are starting to crack. please see close up pic of this.

$250 obo plus $75 shipping. I know shipping sounds expensive! But this thing is huge and packing materials alone are going to be $25 or so. If shipping is less I will refund you any difference.
kclements is online now Find More Posts by kclements
to remove ads between posts