Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by xplaneguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 14, 2011, 07:01 PM
Clear Skies & Contrails
Edwards AFB, CA
Joined May 2009
2,437 Posts
New Product
Carl Goldberg Gentle Lady ARF

For those of us who grew up with Carl Goldberg Models, the Gentle Lady was one of classic sailplanes from Goldberg. Needless to say, when I saw this beautiful ARF in a Tower Hobbies advertisement, I had to add this classic sailplane to our fleet. This ARF is nicely packaged and the instructions are the top quality product you expect from Goldberg Models, now distributed by Great Planes. Evelyn and I are looking forward to slope soaring this beautiful model and using a hi-start for local thermal flying.

Best,
Tony
xplaneguy is offline Find More Posts by xplaneguy
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by xplaneguy; Sep 15, 2011 at 10:56 AM.
to remove ads between posts