SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by therealhiphop, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 14, 2011, 03:27 PM
USA, UT, Springville
Joined Dec 2005
1,878 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Sold
BMV Viper Kit - Sold pending funds

I have a partially built BVM Viper kit.

I picked this up locally on a whim and have decided that this is too much plane for me. The person that sold it to me said it is new, and the original builder just never finished it.

The formers have been installed in the fuselage and the tail has also been glued on.
The wings have been glassed and fliteskin has been added to the trailing edges. They are fused together. It includes gear doors and an air brake that opens from the middle of the wing. The wings will need to be cleaned up a bit before cover or paint.

Mechanical retracts have been installed with what look like Robart struts.

The kit includes the original Viofan and motor.

Original manual is included.

There are many extras.

Asking $400.00 + actual shipping of your choice.

Based on responses and interest, I will try to add pictures and more details this evening.

NOTE: I also have a Yellow Aircraft F-4 Phantom II kit for sale. Will sell both for $600.00 + shipping.

Make me an offer.
therealhiphop is offline Find More Posts by therealhiphop
Last edited by therealhiphop; Sep 14, 2011 at 11:58 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread