SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by FLYBABE, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 13, 2011, 05:58 AM
1+1=11 DUH
United States, CO, Franktown
Joined May 2009
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 47
For Sale
!!! NEW PICS Robbe ash 26-e 4.5 meter arc n.i.b.

selling a 4.5 meter ash 26-e pro-line arc kit. new in the box. this means glass fuse and wood over glass and foam wings pre OBECCHI sheeted. i am not going to be building this anytime soon and someone surely needs a nice project thats not to hard. it comes with hardware and the spoilers from the manufacturer. very nice bird and very big. p pal me the 450.00 if you want it and we can discuss the way you want it shipped and then shoot me the funds for that after decision is made for shipping. box is 82 long so greyhound probably? thank you.

paypal SIXPACKPONY@GMAIL.COM
FLYBABE is offline Find More Posts by FLYBABE
Last edited by FLYBABE; Sep 15, 2011 at 12:09 AM. Reason: PICTURES
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 13, 2011, 04:25 PM
USA, OK, Oklahoma City
Joined Mar 2001
1,844 Posts
Trader Rating: 123
pm sent
gavoss is online now Find More Posts by gavoss
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 13, 2011, 07:32 PM
SKY-MOLE HIT HARD GO DEEP
United States, UT, Washington
Joined May 2006
467 Posts
Trader Rating: 376
One helluva price
gliders is offline Find More Posts by gliders
Old Sep 14, 2011, 04:36 AM
1+1=11 DUH
Joined May 2009
13 Posts
gavoss i dont have plans to travel to okc anytime soon but you never know? i can bus it to you for 500 total if you want it. leading edge is already on from factory and spolier frames are pre installed from robbie.
thanks for interest
Old Sep 14, 2011, 04:37 AM
1+1=11 DUH
Joined May 2009
13 Posts
lot of bird for the money here. if you like big scale obecchi covered and pressed wings here ya go.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 12:15 AM
1+1=11 DUH
Joined May 2009
13 Posts
OK I PUT UP PICS, which of coarse made me want to keep it as it wont take much to enter the big bird scale scene in style with this kit. but again i have to be realistic as to what i have time for and thanks to back and neck issues i am rethinking things and such. so i am sure there is someone on here who wants this beauty at a reasonable price. i will shoot it anywhere in america at 500.00 total by greyhound and that means i will eat close to 100 on shipping and fuel to go to greyhound. so there you have it. big plane low price big value. dont let me cut the nose off this plane and electrify it as this would be awful, dont you think? and up and go is out of my budget for this bird, as i would have to live on the streets after affording such a system.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 12:59 AM
Life-abstract=conformity
S.F. Bay Area
Joined Aug 2002
1,894 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYBABE View Post
dont let me cut the nose off this plane and electrify it as this would be awful, dont you think?
Do Eeet! It is , as you say an ASH-26e.
Great kit at a great price.Even with the older style blade joiner system.
Comparable 4m today runs ~1200.00
Skies.
Jay.
AirBornOne is offline Find More Posts by AirBornOne
Old Sep 15, 2011, 10:12 AM
moreno valley california
Joined Jun 2008
315 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
could you post some additional pictures...would like to see more details of the wing, inside of the fuse, and rudder and elevator. definitely interested.

Paul
koppterX is online now Find More Posts by koppterX
Old Sep 19, 2011, 10:09 PM
SKY-MOLE HIT HARD GO DEEP
United States, UT, Washington
Joined May 2006
467 Posts
Trader Rating: 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYBABE View Post
OK I PUT UP PICS, which of coarse made me want to keep it as it wont take much to enter the big bird scale scene in style with this kit. but again i have to be realistic as to what i have time for and thanks to back and neck issues i am rethinking things and such. so i am sure there is someone on here who wants this beauty at a reasonable price. i will shoot it anywhere in america at 500.00 total by greyhound and that means i will eat close to 100 on shipping and fuel to go to greyhound. so there you have it. big plane low price big value. dont let me cut the nose off this plane and electrify it as this would be awful, dont you think? and up and go is out of my budget for this bird, as i would have to live on the streets after affording such a system.
Don`t worry FLYBABE , one of those F27`s will lift this to the heavens easily-
gliders is offline Find More Posts by gliders
Old Sep 19, 2011, 10:43 PM
1+1=11 DUH
Joined May 2009
13 Posts
i beleive you are correct, my friend-gliders.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 11:13 PM
Closed Account
Joined Nov 2008
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
very cool is it sold yet? otherwise it is
mike wiese is offline Find More Posts by mike wiese