Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 12, 2011, 08:06 AM
United States, CT, Southbury
Joined Aug 2011
335 Posts
Discussion
Need Customer Service Help

Hello...Whenever I order spare parts for my Nitro Planes products they always send me the wrong part...I mean 100% of the time. It takes a long time (and allot of work) to get it resolved, and many times, by the time it does, the correct part is out of stock.

The latest issues is the one below...since I am not having any luck with sending e-mails to customer service, I thought I would post here, as Nitro Planes appears to respond to these public posts.

Net - I ordered a JOLLY ROGER Exceed 70MM EDF NOSE CONE sometime ago. The of course (as always) shipped me the wrong part (a BLUE ANGELS nose cone). As you can see below, I was told the correct part would be sent out - of course it never was (and never is unless you send multiple e-mails about the issue). I e-mailed again last week and there was no response.

Can you PLEASE help me on this. I bought the plane and paid for the spare part. Also...can you please CHECK TO MAKE SURE THEY SEND OUT THE CORRECT PART. My experience has been they ALWAYS send the wrong part MULTIPLE TIMES before they finally get it right.

-----Original Message-----

To: support <support@nitroplanes.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 8, 2011 9:16 pm
Subject: Re: Wrong Part sent on order yhst-17210252890263-212309

Hello...I still have not received the correct nose cone. Can you please check on this for me.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Fri, Aug 26, 2011 2:39 pm
Subject: Re: Wrong Part sent on order yhst-17210252890263-212309

Hello

Ok I will have the parts department send you the correct nose cone. You don't need to return the wrong one.

Thank you for your email and we really appreciate your business. Have a wonderful day as always.

Sincerely,
Charlie
NitroPlanes.com
America's Top Online Retailer & Distributor for your RC hobby needs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/NitroPlanes

--- On Thu, 8/25/11, wrote:

Subject: Wrong Part sent on order yhst-17210252890263-212309
To: support@nitroplanes.com
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2011, 2:17 PM

Hello, I ordered the JOLLY ROGER nose cone as detailed below, and they sent me the Blue Angels one (attached is a picture). I would like to request that the correct JOLLY ROGER nose cone be sent to me, as I cannot use the Blue Angels one.

Thank you

The following items have been shipped to:

using UPS 2nd Day Air

You can always find out the current status of your order by going to

Name Code Qty Each

Options

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NoseCone Jolly Roger 69A718-03-NoseCone-JollyRoger 1 2.50

(Shipped)

UPS Tracking Number:

Linkage 69A718-22-Linkage 1 2.00

(Shipped)

UPS Tracking Number:

ElectronicRetractSystem 69A718-21-ElectronicRetractSystem 1 39.00

(Shipped)

UPS Tracking Number:

LandingGearRotationSet 69A718-25-LandingGearRotationSet 1 4.00

(Shipped)

FixedParts 69A718-23-FixedParts 1 2.00

(Shipped)

Subtotal 49.50

Shipping 30.17

Tax 0.00

Total 79.67

This completes your order. Thank you for shopping with us.
RCflyerCT is online now Send a private message to RCflyerCT Find More Posts by RCflyerCT Edit/Delete Message
RCflyerCT is offline Find More Posts by RCflyerCT
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 12, 2011, 06:30 PM
Joined Jul 2011
111 Posts
Hey RCflyerCT!

I pulled up your order right now and it looks like the correct nose cone has been shipped. I checked with Charlie and he assured me that he double checked the nose cone before it shipped to make sure it was the correct one. I am extremely sorry about all the inconveniences you have run into as far as getting parts goes. Hopefully this will be the last of it on this particular order. In case you don't have it, here is the USPS tracking number for that nose cone 9101901066721729164053. Please let me know if there is anything else we might be able to help you out with.

Thanks,
James
raidenjames is offline Find More Posts by raidenjames
Old Sep 16, 2011, 08:46 AM
United States, CT, Southbury
Joined Aug 2011
335 Posts
Thank you so much!!!
RCflyerCT is offline Find More Posts by RCflyerCT