Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 12, 2011, 02:41 AM
Los Angeles
Joined Mar 2009
554 Posts
Discussion
HobbyPartz Facebook Fan Appreciation Sale!

Whether you fly or drive, want battery or motor, Hobbypartz got you covered! Now with Facebook Fan Appreciation Sale, you can head straight to our wall and request for the deals you want!

Check out all the spectacular prices happening now! Only at HobbyPartz.com
hobbypartz is offline Find More Posts by hobbypartz
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 12, 2011, 02:58 AM
▲▼▲▼≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣ ≣≣≣≣≣ ▼▲▼▲
United States, MD, Laurel
Joined Mar 2010
683 Posts
I agree...HobbyPartz has awesome deals on LiPos... Keep up the awesome prices

-Seth
IndiaHobby is online now Find More Posts by IndiaHobby
Old Sep 12, 2011, 12:39 PM
San Antonio, Tx
Joined Jul 2002
1,021 Posts
Nice sale items/prices, but it would be nice if the Hobbypartz website would work properly. Tried ordering some stuff again this morning and selected to pay through my paypal account. I relogged in as a registered user and when it's time to verify my purchase the site won't process the order because it wants my billing address (for a credit card it says)? But an addy was already provided by the paypal website. This isn't the first time the Hobbypartz website has given me problems like this and I just canx the order out of frustration. Then I call Hobbypartz and get put on hold for 45 minutes. Most annoying music in the world that sounds like it being played through a tin can, hurts my ear. All in all they have good products but the hoops you have to jump through to spend your money is ridculous. I hope someone in the company reads this and tried to make some changes in customer support. With the economy in the state it is, every sale counts!
SteveO is offline Find More Posts by SteveO
Old Sep 15, 2011, 05:14 PM
EIEIEIO Classic is dway ta go!
Northeast Pa. .Heyna or No?
Joined Aug 2009
1,869 Posts
Tell them to put more Gens ace 5s lipos on sale ! I don't do facebook .
flyinwalenda is online now Find More Posts by flyinwalenda