HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 13, 2003, 12:06 PM
Stevenage, UK
Joined Jan 2002
47 Posts
Midland Helicopters and FX Aeromodels take delivery of my Ali frames

Guys,

I delivered the first batch of red anodised frames for the eco 8 on Monday (8th sept) to Trevor at Midland helicopters

You can order them direct from the Midland Helicopter website priced at 29.99 (approx $46 using Yahoo exchange rates) in red to match all the other ali upgraded for the Eco 8

And for you guys over that side of the pond, Fitz at FX Aeromodels will be taking delivery of his order for when he returns from his vacation, providing them in Blue and Red anodised finish.

If you would like more info on all the upgrades I currently produce for the Eco 8 (inc 120 degree servo mounts) please check out my web site, www.micro-heli.co.uk

Thanks
Malcolm is offline Find More Posts by Malcolm
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 13, 2003, 12:10 PM
Stevenage, UK
Joined Jan 2002
47 Posts
And a picture of the frames in Blue
Malcolm is offline Find More Posts by Malcolm